Fights From Mexico RBR/Updates

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
fights starting in just a few mins. Hernandez/Escobedo on tap 1st

btw:just watched Shu /Campillo. I had Campillo pegged completely wrong. He's a genuine top world class fighter. He was absolutely ROBBED. GRitty performance by Shu but he has shown his limitations. He can't fight going backwards and doesn't possess enough pop at the top level. He's exciting but I don't envision a lengthy career for him.

Last edited:

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd1- I need the over...no hedge

hern agressing...turning into a decnt fight early...esco moving....rd to hern on agression alone...but close

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd2-more the same...still feeling out process...esco nice body shots...nice left hern...esco fights back...esco a bit reserved...i remember that from the ponce fight...esco winging with the left hk..a bit wild...hern lands inside...rd to hern on agression but very close

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd3-esco reserved...looking to land a big shot...fight hard to sore but i like herns agression...a bit of a sparring match....which suits me just fine...i think esco may have nicked it at the end

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd4-hern just got hit...stnding 8...doesnt appear hurt...esco having a good rd...getting to hern this rd...esco really turned up the heat this rd...10-8 rd for esco

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd5-esco doing well at picking his shots...hern still the agressor...hern lost a little snap on his shots...esco taking the rd off WTF??? He had a big rd 4 but inexplicably took his foot off the pedal...close rd 5...ill call it even

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd6- a rather unevenful fight besides the kd...nice rt by esco just as i wrote that...esco doesnt press though...i think he could easily take over the fight and possibly get hern out of there but he's content to pick his shots in spurts...rd to esco

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd7-nice left esco mid way...nice combo esco...hern still pressing and esco showing wayyyyy too much respect IMO...close rd but give it to esco...esco has no fire under his arse though

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd8-hern letting it hang out...wow....he's exerting a lot of energy...settled dwn now...hern has one of his better rds...hern can steal it but he needs last 2 rds...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Andrey

Forum Member
Aug 28, 2005
Thanks for updates Romi! I have cable TV and unfortunately no FOX.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd9- I think hern took rd 9...close close fight....CMON 91 MORE SECS!!!!!!!!

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
RD10-hern really pressing.....OVA HITS :00hour :00hour :00hour

esco moving...no urgency at all for esco...i think hern is going to steal this fight...short left by esco stunned hern but he doesnt capitilize on it...i give the rd to hern and I think hern could take this...

dec coming up....

CLEAN SWEEP THIS WEEKEND :00hour :00hour :00hour :00hour
Actually it wasn't that clean. Something dirty went down in Vegas last night.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
97-92

97-93

96-93

esco....much closer than that. I can see esco winning but not by those scores but did I mention that THE OVA HITS :00hour :00hour :00hour

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
arce coming up....the doggie was +400 and change a while back...Arce is pretty much spent. I've wagered enough this wkend so I passed. Good luck to anyone that bet it!

Kramden

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2008
97-92

97-93

96-93

esco....much closer than that. I can see esco winning but not by those scores but did I mention that THE OVA HITS :00hour :00hour :00hour

Yeah, it was closer. Flash knockdown hurt Hernandez but I thought he still edged it by a point. Esco looked to be fading late. I would have liked to have seen another 2 rounds.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd1-arce looks much bigger...ang goes after arce...1 min in and looks like a fight...ang is very awkward...ang throwing a lot of punches...arce has him pinned in corner but ang lands...nice liver shot arce...nice exchanges at the end of the rd...arce bleeding from nose..i give the rd to ang...but this is arce land here...i think the close ones will go to arce...win,lose, draw arce clearly is not the same fighter

1-0 ang imo

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd2-arce has ang where he wants him..in the corner...arce doing better...lands some good shots...arce lands 4 LOW shots with no warning at all....another low shot and arce finally gets a warning but he goes low again...good rd for arce but again, he's a shell of his former self

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd3-arce pins ang on the ropes again...arce keeps going low...and getting away w/it...low again...ang lands a few but doesnt appear to have any zip on his shots...ang lands a few uppcts...whole entire rd fought in the same corner as before...rd clearly to arce...doesnt appear ang has the strength to deal with arce...2-1 arce

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Kramden

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2008
All they needed was a phone booth

All they needed was a phone booth

The Arce fight has taken place exclusively in the upper right corner.

:mj07: :mj07: :142smilie :142smilie

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd4-back to same corner...i think arce is cut...nice body shot arce...thudding...another nice body shot...ang wont be able to take this for long...low shot arce...ang getting beat up in the corner...he wont leave the corner :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: ang finally gets out of the corner but arce pins him in another corner...cant see ang going many more rds..3-1 arce