KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
Tuesday: 2-6 -830 (thank you, Michigan)
Tourney: 22-18-1 +840

Decisions, decisions....

Baylor or Houston: is it just me or are these teams the same? The only difference seems to be that Baylor is the prom queen(pretty, popular, everyone wants), and Houston is the red-headed step-child(wins ugly, frustrating, and lotta haters). We all know that Baylor has guards, upon guards, upon guards, but after watching Houston the last couple games, they have guards (Jarreau, Grimes, Sasser, Mark), upon guards. Both have similar frontcourts, too---nothing too exciting, but get the job done and are good compliments to the guards. Immediately after the Elite8, my feeling was Baylor, no questions asked. But when looking at it closer, Houston seems like the play. The 5 pts seem like a gift in what should otherwise be a toss-up. If Houston was prettier (er, runner-up to prom queen), this might be. On the dog in what should be a VERY close game. Prediction: 68-66

Houston +5

440/400

ML +185
100/185

For the late game, been trying to find reasons to bet against Gonzaga, but they just seem like a freight train that won't stop until they are cutting down the nets. IF this team wins the title, the "is this the best team of all time" talk will start (actually, it already has). I thought USC's bigs would pose a HUGE test for Timme, etc and therefore would keep the game within striking distance, but he sliced and diced whoever was on him and did whatever he wanted. UCLA has NO ONE as talented as Mobley---although Cronin is a better coach than Enfield (IMO) and therefore his players may have more MOTO. Suggs is going to be the difference between what UCLA faced in Michigan and this game. NCAA is a guards game---and Zaga has the best one (yes, debatable with some others), on the best team. 14 feels like a HUGE number, but then you watch Zaga, and you realize they can score 14 in 90 seconds. Prediction: 80-60. Run, Zags, run!

Gonzaga -14

440/400

GL All

KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
Abort, abort, abort!!

Maybe....

Gonna have a 2nd half play; this is ugly for the cougs. Grimes is a dead fish with this d. Baylor by 30?

KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
This is a joke of a game, as I suspect the next one will be, too. Abort mission!

2nd half

Baylor +2

220/200

Under 71

220/200

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie