Final play of the year!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Cortez

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 23, 2013
BC, Canada
Grabbed Seattle -1 last night, seeing them at +2 now :facepalm: Dumb dumb dumb, feel like I should have seen that line move coming. Still like the play though.

Full disclosure, this is a blatant homer play. Being from Western Canada, Seahawks are the closest we have to a home team. I'm usually not a homer at all, and I have no problem betting against them during the reg season, but this is the MFing Super Bowl! I'm also throwing a Super bowl party and don't want to be overly pissed off if they lose!

I'll also definitely be teasing Seattle with the under, but waiting to see if the numbers improve before game time.

Cortez

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 23, 2013
BC, Canada
I waited and waited, but I don't think either line is going to improve before kickoff so I'm grabbing it now...

tease Sea +9 / under 54

The under play has nothing to do with the weather, just think Seattle grinds it out and keeps the Broncs under control. Broncos game totals in playoffs so far have been 42 and 41... both IN DENVER! Don't see any reason why this would be higher scoring than either of those with Broncos now on the road vs much tougher D. I'll take the extra 2 TDs insurance.

Also, I'm not sure if this is possible but I'm upgrading my Seattle play from "homer" to "standard-unbiased". Was always gonna play them, but I now truly believe they are the right side. :mj07:

Adding Seattle ML

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg