Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
Tourney: 26-25 +$5,110

2 Futures left...

Miami to win NC (100/5800)
UCONN to win NC (100/2000)

Added FAU to win title 200/1000, today

Happy April Fools, fools!

Down to the final4, and loving all the wreckage that has taken place. Can we see an all-Florida final???....

FAU +2.5 1100/1000
OK, so this looks like something we have seen before. The Vols were basically SDSU but with more airtime. So, if there is anything we've learned, it's that the Vols were overrated (without Ziegler) and the Aztecs have been somewhat underappreciated. Aztecs have the same strengths (defense/rebounding) and the same weaknesses(offense/shooting/offense/did I mention offense?) that the Vols had. No doubt, the Aztecs have been very impressive dispatching Bama and Creighton in consecutive games (I'd lean to say Miami beating Houston then Texas as a bit more impressive), but the Owls familiarity with the style the Aztecs play will pay some dividends. I keep referencing how college(and especially the tourney) is still a guards game, and FAU has them in droves. Eventually, somebody has to hit a shot against the Aztecs. Owls. All. The. Way!

Miami +5.5 1650/1500
My love for the U will move into full-on lust if they can somehow win this game. And if the U can't beat UCONN, no one will. It's a shame they are not on opposite sides of the 4 as I'd love to have both sides in the final (futures). There's not much that can be said for UCONN that hasn't already been said. Super impressive from top to bottom this tourney. Eerily similar feel to Villanova's run with Brunson,etc. back in 2018. It's pretty obvious that the only way the U stays in this one is if they hit shots, and for me, I think they will. Why? Because that's all they have done all tourney long. I'll keep beating the dead horse, but the tourney is a guard's game, and the U has the best (yes, the best) trio of guards in the country, and definitely the best trio left in this tournament. Unwilling and unable to hop-off the Cane-train just yet. All aboard!

Reactions: Tray81

KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
One other lean would be on the Over in SDSU-FAU(it's at 131.5, currently). Seems like everyone and their mother loves the under with the way SDSU plays (plus I think they have gone under in 12 straight or something). If there's a time for one of their games to go over, it would be today.

KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
Brutal L by the Owls, but if they just rebounded the last 5 min it wouldn't have been close.

LFG, Canes!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
Kudos to UCONN. But damn, Miami couldn't have played worse. How many layups can you miss? They just were not ready for this moment.

Bet on MyBookie