Finally, a good Depth Chart

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Vegas Dave

Forum Member
Jul 23, 2002
I was excited to finally see a resourceful depth chart but it appears that this one is still lacking.

No Tony Brackens on the Jaguars, and a few other minor quandaries.

I guess it's fairly tough to be perfect on something like this.

4bubba

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
VD

Brackens was a free agent. Free agents are not included on a teams depth charts. Usually the players do not go back to a team after being released.
Brackens later re-signed with the Jags after he left. The depth chart has not been updated.

There is potential for this depth chart.

Contact NFL.com as often as possible to get them to keep it current.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Vegas Dave

Forum Member
Jul 23, 2002
We'll find out in a couple of weeks when I start some writing, but it does look good.

Last year I got burned a couple of times with sportsline's depth chart, but the sporting news one was descent.

Thanks

4bubba

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
VD

This explains why thre depth chart did not have Brackens on it;

Saturday, June 26, 2004

SportsTicker

JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Defensive end Tony Brackens will have another stint with the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Brackens, Jacksonville's all-time sacks leader who had been waived by the team in a salary-cap move on March 2, signed a one-year contract, the club announced Tuesday.

Terms of the deal were not disclosed, but the team said it was an incentive-laden contract.

"We were interested in bringing Tony back," Jaguars salary cap manager and lead negotiator Paul Vance said. "It took time to get a deal that made sense for him and for us."

A Pro Bowler in 1999 who suffered a major knee injury that limited him to just five games in 2002, the 29-year-old Brackens has a team-record 55 sacks, including six in 15 games last season.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Vegas Dave

Forum Member
Jul 23, 2002
Done, and done.

I looked for that link before but couldn't find it before.

I also got a thank you response, which sounded automated. Nonetheless, hopefully it finds light on the other side of the tunnel.

4bubba

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
//

They finally updated the Patriots depth chart. It took a week. I did write a couple of e-mails, but you they didn't write back. Hopefully everyone will keep on them.

Vegas Dave

Forum Member
Jul 23, 2002
I didn't know AndrE Davis was the Browns starting middle linebackers :D

They mixed him up with AndrA Davis

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

4bubba

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
//
I noticed that Gildon still has not been added to the Bills Depth Chart.

EVERYONE:
Keep sending e-mails to try to get them to keep the chart updated.