Finally!!!, first picks of the season.

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
Man, you don't know(well maybe you do) how glad I am that the season is finally here. That being said I normally take a few weeks to get a feel for the teams. One small play on Thursday and one coattail.

Temple +6 (1*)
These two teams combined last year for a big 1 win. Both teams are looking for that rare W to start the season and have new systems on both sides of the ball. Buffalo is returning 12 starters to temples 6, but Buf has two back 2 back conference games up next. Also, I don't believe Buffalo has ever been a favorite in 1A ball. take all this into play and I can't see them being almost a TD favorite. taking the points here for a small play.

Under 50' UTEP/SD ST. (1*)
Coat tailing AR on this trend. See his writeup.

Good Luck on a Great Season!!!

PharoahUB

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2005
Tennessee
Man, you don't know(well maybe you do) how glad I am that the season is finally here. That being said I normally take a few weeks to get a feel for the teams. One small play on Thursday and one coattail.

Temple +6 (1*)
These two teams combined last year for a big 1 win. Both teams are looking for that rare W to start the season and have new systems on both sides of the ball. Buffalo is returning 12 starters to temples 6, but Buf has two back 2 back conference games up next. Also, I don't believe Buffalo has ever been a favorite in 1A ball. take all this into play and I can't see them being almost a TD favorite. taking the points here for a small play.

Under 50' UTEP/SD ST. (1*)
Coat tailing AR on this trend. See his writeup.

Good Luck on a Great Season!!!

Can I make a suggestion. I've been going to UB going on 5 years now (in grad school). I can tell you that this team almost always comes out strong early in big games (when there is a big crowd). Were up on Syracuse by a TD or so early when they came to town. If you like Temple I suggest waiting til half to play them. Buffalo always blows games away in the 2nd half when they look like they have a shot to win.

Also I don't know what your trying to get at by saying they have two conference games coming up. This game is as big as any game against a MAC team for the Bulls. They won't be looking past them, I can assure you.

Me personally I'm taking UB -3.5 for the first half... maybe we both win! good luck

Bet on MyBookie