FINALS thread: HEAT v MAVS

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Mr. A

DIE HARD
Forum Member
Posted NBA YTD: 11-7 +10

Despite a record of 11-7 (I only started posting recently), I'm only +10 bucks on posted plays....I lost a few big ones and won a bunch of small ones (usually it works out the opposite)....so I'm just going to keep a W-L record for the FINALS from now on. I will put 1-3 * on my plays to signify how strong I like them, with 3* being the strongest play.

GAME 1:
The way I look at it, the Heat should be able to cover at least 1 of the 1st 2 games.

I like them to win 1, but even if they don't win, I feel one of these games (probably tonight) will go down to the wire

Afterall, this is the Championship, I think the Heat will show up - most teams do in this situation...if Mavs blow them out both games 1 & 2, then I guess I'm just the sucker, but I'll have to be proven that (again)....so I'll take the points

HEAT +6 (buy 1/2) ***

HEAT ML *

HEAT 1Q +1.5 *

HEAT score 1st 10 pts *

GL2A

Mr. A

DIE HARD
Forum Member
GAME 2

GAME 2

I hear what you're sayin there GREEN. It was easy against Detroit because I don't like Det that much and picking Miami was almost an anti-Det play as much as anything.

But now its a bit different, I like Dallas, used to love them a few years ago, but I don't like guys like Terry and Stackhouse....that said, I thought Miami was a live dog Thursday and I will go with them one more time.

The heat were down 2 at the half and it looked like Dallas was ready to take over. They didn't in the 3rd Q as Miami was down 2pts after 3 and I was sure they would keep it close. But like Phoenix in Game 5 (and 6 for that matter) and Cleveland in Game 7....they looked like they would hang in there after 2 or 3 Qs and then just folded in the end like a deck of cards.

MIAMI moneyline +180 ***

3* is my highest play. thats probably all I'll play. I may take the points because if I like them to win, then obviously I like them to cover, but really I'd rather take the +180 and try to cash that in. GL and, as always, enjoy the game......

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GangGreen

Forum Member
Mar 17, 2002
Staten Island, NY
Mr A, dont tell anyone but I kinda like "the Dada" and his rat tailed coach in Game duece. In my completely amatuer opnion, it all comes down to "Miracle Toine" Walker. If he is bombin 3 pointers like its NBA Live 2002 then like Michael Kay says, "life is a series of hellos and goodbyes, I'm afraid its time for goodbye again" for Dirk Diggler and his "Del Negro" lovin coach Avery.............

COTTAGE OUTDOOR BIG SCREEN SPECIAL...........Miami Heat ML

and ill be buying lower level tix for game 3 for face value 10 minutes before gametime....try that at MSG.............................................................................................................................................wait a sec, we suck!

MAXSHARP

Hustler
Forum Member
Jun 29, 2004
NYC/FLA
NO NO NO.....this isn't the St. louis Cardinals minus Mcgwire.....NO NO NO....this isn't the cleveland cavaliers minus Lebron...NO NO NO...this is the heat with shaq and wade (nasty) and a bunch of hobos.... I think the Mavs take this one behind a big nite by dirk digler...look for him to throw up at least 30....Like Heat in game 3 though....Didn't Biggie teach you nyc cats about anything....Heads gettin gased off shaq...lol...yo Toine I could def. go for a nice cottage meal....Good Luck MR. A and GangGreen...One of us will win....Until the next bone... :weed: :weed: :weed:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg