First NBA action of the year.. on Monday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

The_Gamblar

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2005
After weeks of watching you guys do your thing.. its time for me to step into the Gambling Den..

Toronto vs Cleveland

Lebron returns to T.O after career numbers last season with 56pts against Toronto (i was there for that game.. it wasn't pretty for Toronto) .. He is returning with a better squad; with the additions of Hughes and Marshall.
However Marshall and the other cavs have not been performing very well in the early season.. i see this as a breakout game for lebron's crew..

The raptors are struggling defensively, as opponents are out scoring them on avg of ppg 106. to their ppg 90.7.. thats a 16pt difference..(the det game didn't help them much but expose defensive flaws and the inability to come back) .. i love the raptors but i don't see them getting there first win tonight..

The big question is can the cavs cover the 6 and a half points .. and i believe they will .. in another blowout to the raps..

Cavaliers -6.5

The_Gamblar

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2005
Halftime 51-45... Raptors shooting surprisingly well at 50%.. but usually shot lower in the 2nd half .. Marshall 4-5.. i like how he's shooting it tonight .. this will be a tight one on the spread.. but i see the Cavs making a run late in the 3rd or Early 4th.. this won't be a 4th quarter game .. raps are young .. they will win but not today.. and cavs have to handle the ball better as well

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg