First NFL Post and Comments

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

kilrbzz

Forum Member
Jun 5, 2001
Orlando
This sight is a wealth of information! Thank you to everyone for their input! Here's my two cents.

Double Plays

Jets +2.5
Indy has a history of poor play outdoors. Look for peyton to be off. If Vinny stays healthy he should pick apart the Indy D. Indy did little to upgrade its D and the Jets are improved on that side of the ball.

Cheifs +3
Live home dog. Vermeil has reenergized this team. Green should be solid at QB. Oakland is a dangerous team, although overated in my opinion. I expect a close low scoring game.
Arrowhead should be rockin, take the home dog with the fg.

Packers -5.5
Farve is back and healthy. Gbay looks improved on D and the offense should move the ball on the lions. Lions unveiling new offense, Crowell isn't fullspeed, and batch is on the hotseat.

Saints -3
Tough call here but as I see it the saints are superior in every way. Playing in Buff on opening day is always tough especially giving a fg. Rob Johnson will be on his back all day if he finishes, if not no flutie to save the day! Saints by 10

Broncos -7
I smell a rout cooking! I know Denver is getting alot of hype but I beleive Shanahan makes a statement Monday night. There D should be improved with the added vets, even a lil better will be enough with there offense. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm still not sold on the Giants being a contender.

Single plays

Vikes -10
Panthers should be horrible this year. Vikes will score at will. My only worry is the Viking D. There should be alot of emotion flowing on the Vikes side. The bet here is that Vikes hit 30+

Bengals +1.5
Ugly game. This is a play on an improved Cincy team against the same old one player pony. Bledso has no help and there D is overrated. Dillon and Warrick have a big game.

Titans -6
Can't see the fish scoring much here. Titans make enough big plays on both sides of the ball to cover. Titans on a mission.

That is all....Good placing to ya!