First Post Here

SportnSkiL

Forum Member
Nov 28, 2005
Hey guys! I was trying to get on a different board before the people were not very responsive. I have been having a good year so far w/ college hoops and I hope that I can be of help. Tonight will be the start of my tally for my plays. I will start by just listing the plays I have and a week or two down the road, when knowledge of the teams is a little greater, I will rate them 3*, 4*, 5*. Here is what I like so far tonight...

Purdue +10.5
Dayton +8.5
Michigan -5.5
Wisconsin +4.5
Illinois +1
LSU -9
Eastern Michigan +3 1/2
Drexel +2

There might be more to come later, and if I change my mind, I'll update this thread.

p.s. I hit an 8 team parlay a week ago on college games... laid $10 and won $1750... So hopefully my picks treat you as well as they have been me, however, play at your own risk...

SportnSkiL

Forum Member
Nov 28, 2005
Thank you. I am pretty certain that I am going to play most or all of them. The only one I am still reconsidering is Illinois. I'm either going to play them or I'm not going to play at all. They gave me a scare in their first game this year, but the Tar Heels are very young. I just would like to convince myself that Dee Brown and James Augustine, after their run last year, have enough firepower to hold down an inexperienced Tar Heel squad even though, yes I know, they are playing in the Dean Dome.

SportnSkiL

Forum Member
Nov 28, 2005
I ended up playing all of those games except Illinois and Drexel. And I added Western Kentucky at +8.5

SportnSkiL

Forum Member
Nov 28, 2005
Statistics From my First Night for the games that I played...

Dayton +8 1/2 (W)
LSU - 9 1/2 (L)
Purdue +10 1/2 (L)
Michigan -5 1/2 (W)
Western Kentucky +8 1/2 (W)
Eastern Michigan +4 ----
Wisconsin +4 1/2 (W)
Illinois +1 (W)

So my first night I went 5-2 with a push. I will keep you updated for tonights games after I get off work. Like I said, I will start rating my picks in a week or so.

Bet on MyBookie