First post is Big Bitch!

Hank Young III

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
I apologize in advance.

*()&(*^((&()!!

Had Jankobic +5 games. She's up a set and 4-2 in second. Last game she wins. I lose 450 by 1 fking game.

Baddest beat in a long while.

Hashish

Smoked
Forum Member
Sep 5, 2006
Surf City
Sorry to hear about that Hank. I had Henin straight up and was sweating like a whore in church at 4-2 in the second. You're looking good on Sharapova though! I wanted to make the play, but didn't have the nads.

tt boy

Forum Member
Mar 9, 2001
ottawa
what a fold job by Mauresmo:mj07: wins the 2nd set but gets bagled in the 1st and 3rd.that is pathetic:scared :142smilie
bigfingervt3.gif

Hank Young III

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
What a day, eh? Got some back on sharpie, but threw it on Cin. Thought we had a back door, but the QB prematurely ejaculated the ball over the receiver's head. You don't like to see that.

alb

Forum Member
Oct 30, 1999
Gibraltar
Now that is a bad beat......welcome to my world! Jankovic was totally dominating HH.....but somehow I just knew that she would fold like 95%of the whoe's that pretend to be professional tennis players. Absolutely ridiculous.... break point to go up 5-2.....but instead losing 10 straight......how mentally incompetent can a human being really become in 30 seconds?

Now I see the finals is a pick. Totally based on the grunters mental strength because she certainly doesn't match up to HH on skill.

alb

Forum Member
Oct 30, 1999
Gibraltar
The snit was because she was pissed off at the ump for not telling her whether he thought a ball was in or out.....thus saving a challenge. Stupid because if he doesn't overrule....then he obviously agrees with the line call. Soon after, she did a challenge on an out call that HH returned into the net. When she won the challenge, she continued her whining because the point was replayed instead of being awarded to her (HH double faulted the replay anyway)......really was pathetic and childish.

Bet on MyBookie