FIRST TIME... LONG TIME...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Mr. A

DIE HARD
Forum Member
I've been browsing this site for a few years, thought it was finally time to join in.....glad to be here, hopefully I can stick around for a while ..... :SIB

GAME 5 EAST FINALS

This Detroit team has looked awful. I 've been really down on Detroit since the Cavs series game 4. That series never should've went 7 games .... Cavs should've won in 6 (oh how I was rooting for the Lebrons in G6!!).

At this point, its a matter of when, not if, the Heat close out Detroit - Maybe the Pistons of the last 2 years may have been able to rally from 3-1, but not Flip's bunch :nono: this group lost its chemistry, Wade and Shaq are too good to let this one slip away ....

enjoy the gift ML and take the points as a back-up !!

MIAMI +6 275 / 250

MIAMI +230 218 / 501

Good luck to all !!

Last edited:

Mr. A

DIE HARD
Forum Member
ADDING 3 PLAYS:

FYI, I tend to do better on 1st 1/2 and 2nd 1/2 totals than I do on game totals. That said.....Det has to buckle down on defense if they are going to even have a shot. Plus their offense has been brutal since Cavs G1. They have not topped 93 points once this series yet. Miami scoring (besides Shaq and Wade) should slow down a bit and this game should be close and low-scoring.....but thats why they play the games.....

1H MIA u90.5
165 / 150

MIA u181
110 / 100

DET PTS u93.5
120 / 100

GL everyone, enjoy the hoops !

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mr. A

DIE HARD
Forum Member
Thanks Wayne, unfortunately not all plays plays are made equal and tonight 3-2 equals a losing night for me :banghead: ironic really, usually it the big play I hit and give it back on the smaller ones...

As far as Game 5 goes, I thought Miami had a great shot in this game. Detroit controled the game (as anticipated) but Miami had their chances to steal this one in the 4th. Now all the pressure goes on Miami in game 6 IMO to close out the Pistons.

Personally, I think Miami gets it done. Not sure how I'll play it (Mia -3.5 or -160 ml as of right now) because I hate laying points, but I have some time to think about it.

Now on to the West game 5....

MJ REC: 3-2 - 143