Five Star Play Of The Day Goes For 7 In A Row Tonight!!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Ace Rothstein

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2003
Las vegas
This is Ace Rothstein up early in the morning,its about 6am vegas time and before,I go place my bet for the day.Here is the move thats going for seven in a row.I first want to say that I am here to just share my information.I live in vegas guys I KNOW what the hell I am doing,if you like it ride the streak if not then I am cool with that.I don't post trends or systems or angles.I just pick winners pure and simple!!!Its not cockyness or arrogance its just I only bet for sure things.I don't win all my bets BUT I do win so thanks for everyones support.

5* play of the day

Suns-Wizzards under 188.5 ,inflated total guys!!!

Good Luck and remember Ace Rothstein is a helluva handicapper!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JustWnnn

Forum Member
Apr 25, 2002
Iminforabuck said:
If ya liked it at 188.5......then I'm sure you'll be real pleased to see that Olympic has moved it up to 190

Good Luck

I show where steam hit this game to go over so I don't mind the bonus points.

Nice work Ace, keep em coming!

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Longest run I ever saw was 11 & 0 No it was not me. Wish it had been. So 7 in a row is very dueable. For those gett-en ready to fade I would not do it yet.
GL with your play. Nice run going.

renata

Forum Member
Nov 29, 2001
I don?t understand how you can bet under in Phoenix game :nono:

totals in last Phoenix game
177/ in Miami

and Washington last 3 totals

I think this game will go over easily.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Kdogg21

who?
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2001
Chicago,IL
Kind of got me worried now. Gonna take it small now. If washington starts to run and gun, were in trouble. Ace has been hot though so its easy to go with it. Hopefully Jordan will be to busy thinking about his retirement home and have a crap game

good luck bros

:)

Hindsite

Forum Member
Mar 16, 2002
When the suns play in at least their fourth straight away game the under is 11-4 and 6-2 when they lost their previous game as a favorite and are now an underdog.

Ace.. I'm with ya

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RAZ

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2001
When you need these mooks to make a ft, they can't hit iron, when you don't they could hit one from the parking lot with an eye patch on and winter fkn mittens!! Nice D from Wash in the 4th:thefinger

Send it in

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2003
nc
Hey thats alright Ace, can't win them all, but that was a nice streak!! I got a feeling you gonna start a new win streak tommorow. gltu Ace.

Spock

Vulcan Visitor
Forum Member
Nov 1, 2001
Canada
hard luck man .. dont know where phoenix gets energy to play in the fourth Q ..

hit the man the next time ..

Spock

RAZ

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2001
never fails, indy goes to the line un a min. and Tinsley bricks 2, these fkn stiffs! Def. can relate Ace, nothing like a new streak to put the old streak behund you,LOL!! Good Luck!

wzyguy

Forum Member
Jan 19, 2003
Los Angeles
Bad Beat..

Bad Beat..

I thought we had it after the 3 qt....tough loss...
Anyhow, well get the man tommorrow....Good luck Ace, hope you
go on another run....

edludes

Forum Member
Oct 25, 2001
alaska
Win Humbly

Win Humbly

Ace,the Goddess of Gambling (or whatever you'd like to call whoever it is that orchestrates the outcomes of these sporting events) takes a dim view of it when a person who's been winning gets too full of themselves ("I live in Vegas,I know what the hell i'm doing,and I only make SURE plays") after a winning streak.ESPECIALLY when it's backed up by a winning streak.A quiet winner draws more attention and has better Karma than the alternative.In football they used to say "When you score a touchdown,act like you've been in the endzone before."Its a nice touch in sports gambling as well.Hitting six out of seven will get you rich quick and plenty of attention on its own.Keep up the great work.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Doc Holiday 12

" Say When "
Forum Member
Oct 1, 2001
Johnston RI USA
Ace

Ace

We were in this GAME the WHOLE way..!! I can't believe

Wash was letting this team score at will in the 4th Q. When

you want these guys to make a shot, and u need it badly, they

MISS like there was NO tomorrow..!!! But when you WANT them to MISS, They make a Magic Johnson SHOT..!!! Well, luckily for some, they got a push at 191. But I don't think there were alot

of 191 out there. I think you did a decent job handicapping this
game though. I guess some of these games go that way...
Good job, and keep up the nice work, you were on a nice run there.
Hopefully, you can go on another run.........................Doc.

Lefty Guns

bets sports
Forum Member
Sep 19, 2002
south fl
Ace

Ace

Tuff break, should have had it!!!!!!

I agree with the others fellas that you can't win 'em all, and keep up the good work.

:) :D