Five Star Play Of The Goes For 7 Out Of 8 Tonight!!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Ace Rothstein

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2003
Las vegas
This is Ace Rothstein a loser on the under in the suns-wizzards game,I would pick that to go under again if I had too,I know I had the right side well starting a new streak tonight.Everyone wanted to see me lose but hey not too many paid handicappers can go 6-1!!! Here is my five star play of the day this game is a LOCK!!!

5* Golden State +3 over seattle

Good Luck and remember Ace Rothstein is a helluva handicapper!!!

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Ace, you may have hurt your self useing that nasty word L. Here we have found out everytime someone use that L word they crash and burn. I wish you the best with your play.

Roger

Forum Member
Oct 12, 1999
AUSTIN
you definitely have some ability ace...but the humility cup is a little low...just some honest feedback...btw who was wanting to see you lose? :shrug: don't make up chit in your own head...serves no purpose... ;)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

heleanth

Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Northern Wisconsin
I do tend to worry about a person that throws the "LOCK" on a team that hasn't beat its opponent in the last 13 outings. However, you do have the "due" factor on your side. GL and keep the winners coming. (I am placing a small bet on the other side, however, tonight.) Still wish you continued success...:D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ace Rothstein

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2003
Las vegas
Unbelievable in the golden state-seattle game to get a push out of this game,some people got it a 4 late.I bet it at three.It was a great game to watch.I believe the players knew the point spread especially Rashard Lewis.Well I will never ever lose two in a row guys on this fourm,NEVER.It ws a great game to watch.I will pick up my 2500 in the morning unbelievable!!!

5* play of the day

6-1-1

I will have two 5* plays for the first time ever tommorow,you can bet whatever you want I am also parlaying both games,I don't play parlays but I will on wedensday!!!

Good Night and remember Ace Rothstein is a helluva handicapper!!!

CryBoy

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Arlington, TX
Get Real...

Get Real...

Come on, Ace. You know damn well you got lucky with a push in this game. Golden State was not the right side.

Are you kidding me about the players and R. Lewis?

And...not sure if I can agree with your betting strategy. I would single team A and single team B, rather than single each AND parlay the same 2 teams.

>>> >>I will have two 5* plays for the first time ever tommorow,you can bet whatever you want I am also parlaying both games,I don't play parlays but I will on wedensday!!! <<<<<

Best of luck to you.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Kdogg21

who?
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2001
Chicago,IL
you have to give credit where credit is due. Ace is at 6-1-1 in his last 8. I would take that any day of the week.

Keep up the good work ACE R.

:)

mr. wizard

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
carrollton, texas, us
"I will never ever lose two games in a row on this forum?" Give me a break....Granted, you have done pretty well in your first 8 posts, but come on, everyone loses two in a row.....and I'll tell ya right now, you'll get tons more respect on here by just posting your games and not beating your chest all day. And if you keep posting that you'll never lost two games in a row, just be prepared for all those posts from people that will be all over your ass....

Good luck in all your plays,
Mr. Wizard

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Hindsite

Forum Member
Mar 16, 2002
Nice call Ace

I have never seen so many missed free throws in one game... Rashard Lewis is a dunce.... If I didn't know better, I would think he was trying to throw the game.....

kenman

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2002
East Coast
Same thing with the NYK and ATL game, I think C Ward is throwing the game also???. I have the Knicks -5.5 local and how could you loose if you up by 10 with 34 sec left, two turned over, up by 6 make one free throw and missed one, up 7 then ATL scored 2pts. Game over NYK win by 5 I know some people win with 4.5 and congrat to those.

Spock

Vulcan Visitor
Forum Member
Nov 1, 2001
Canada
i guess the luck was in reference to the push that ace got ..
seattle was doing its best to hand ace the win .. but guess luck went only upto the push.

gotta love that humility Roger :D