fletcher

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
I've tried calling you 5 or 6 times to get the 411 on Vegas and your phone is always busy!!! Should I assume that you are one of only 12 people in this country that doesn't have call waiting?!?!?!?!? Or do you just make a habit of leaving your phone off the hook for days at a time?!?! Let me know when a call can actually get through to you and maybe i'll try again. :rolleyes:

PP

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
"Sea Bass said put it on his tab?"

"If that gentleman over there is Sea Bass."

-----------------------------------

Hey, Fletcher! Drop your life, and help this fuhk out, will ya?????? Christ, how long does the guy have to wait on yer ass?:rolleyes:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Felonious Monk

Site Owner
Forum Member
Oct 26, 2001
Austin, TX
"Excuse me, Flow!"

dumb27.jpg

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
NUMBER 1 DICK HEAD I HAVE 4 PHONE LINES I RUN A BUSINESS,AND JERI WORKS FROM THE HOUSE AT TIMES

2 THERE IS NO-WAY YOU CALLED 5-6 TIMES AND LINES WERE BUSY.

3 OUT OF TOWN AND CALLS ARE FORWARDING TO ME

4 IF YOU HAVE A BLOCK ON YOU PHONE OR PRIVITE NUMBER IT WILL ALWAYS BE BUSY

5 AM SICK OF YOUR PUNK ASS SHIT AND I WILL BE HERE IF YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS WANT TO SIT ME DOWN AND TEACH ME TO ACT LIKE A GENTLEMAN

6 DON'T EVEN CROSS ME WHY YOU ARE AROUND ME BECAUSE TRUST ME I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOUR SMART ASS MOUTH.

7 DO YOUR OWN WORK I AM DONE BEING NICE TO YOUR SMART ASS PUNK MOUTH

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
Fletcher,

It's about time you set this guy straight.It is unbelievable how this guy gets annoyed because you're not sitting by your phone waiting for him to call you. Fletcher, you have a lot of nerve having a life. Don't you know you are suppose to keep a line open so Private Petey can get through to you? If your wife has to conduct some of her business on the phone, tell her to use a public phone because you need an open line in case Private Petey wants to call. He may want to know what the temperature is in Vegas or what time the buses are running.
I have found you, Nolan, & Senior Capper overly courteous to this guy & others asking the same questions over & over each week. You 3 should open up a travel agency.You would make a score just from some of the people at Madjacks, or better yet ask Jack if he can add a special section for you 3 on how it is to live in Vegas. And just make daily posts on what it is like living in Vegas.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
info

info

Fletcher, I apologize if I upset you, all I wanted was a little information about Las Vegas. Please don't say that i'm lying about the busy signals, i'll have to check my current phone setting, maybe it is set on the block mode, I don't know. But over the last 4 days or so, your phone has been busy.

Nolan Dalla gave me a little info and Senor Capper gave me a little, but i've always thought that you knew the most, that's why i've been kind of aggressive about trying to reach you. It IS my future, you know. I look forward to meeting you and talking to you in person during the super bowl party.

I do want to advise you of one thing. Please don't carry on like you did here, in front of my friends out in Vegas. 3 of us (including me) are peaceful types, but the other three? Well, I wouldn't be able to guarantee that they wouldn't go nuts. They have very bad tempers and I assure you that you don't want any part of them. I promise not to report your post to them, and right now they see you like I do because i'm the one who tells them what's going on. They don't read this forum and i'm glad they don't because they would be loaded for bear if they did. We'll just keep this between me and you, because I don't want any problems out there. I just want to see what Vegas is all about.

Thanks again and I hope to speak with you soon,

PP

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
you just wrote a check your ass can't cash, show them email them call them that was it. you can take that to the bank,

you are coming to my yard and telling me you have friends now thats a f..uking laugher. I also have friends along with me that would make you piss your pants now run a and be a good little boy and you will have a few tramps that weekend in vegas that might look your way, but you don't want to play with the men trust me.

i am done with you and the subject but let you 3 friends know what ever you want. sometimes i think you just don't have a clue.

Things are much more different my friend then then little college things and cracks. you run your mouth out here to some people you might not see college not saying me,but you need to have a lesson on life in vegas. hope you and your friends don't learn the hard way.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
trouble

trouble

Fletcher, like I said, the last thing I want is trouble out there. I'm a little worried about a few of my friends tempers, that's why I alerted you. If you're worried about it, maybe i'll just tell those particular three guys to stay home. No big deal to me, and probably the best thing for you too. The other three of us will still have a great time and then I won't have to worry about a big flare-up.

PP

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
petey,

i'm going to hold your check for a month or two. this shit is ridiculous. we're there to have fun, not this crap. maybe an apology to bahamamama is in order as well, huh?

thanks,

Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.