Florida Gators

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

loskelly

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2007
Milwaukee, WI
What do you guys think about this team tonight? Do they plain stink on the road or have they just been bored this season until now. I think Billy Donovan has gotten through to his boys and they will show Bruce Pearl, Pat Summit and whoever else in that place that's wearing orange, that Florida is back and fighting. This is a big game for them, a #1 seed still within reach, I think they come out snapping.

I'm all over Florida tonight, any thoughts?

Mags

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2000
Goodbye #1 seed Gators....

I don't see how they could give them one after losing to LSU (who will be lucky to make the NIT) and now Tennessee.....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
im glad this team is getting stomped now.....they play hard teams away and they have big time problems

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RexBudler

Wonder Dog
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2003
Irvine, California
I think I heard they lost 3 straight last year and then won 11 to win the championship. Could be wrong.

You are right, I believe they lost 3 straight SEC battles in middle to late Feb including Tenn. They they won the last 2 or 3 then all of conference tourney and all of Ncaa tourney

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
I still think they will be tough in the tourney. I just believe after they clinched the SEC they have not been as focused.

of course they will be tough but i dont think they will win it all.........very hard for a team to repeat, even with all it's players back...i know...the 98 wildcats should have made it back to the final 4 but got steamrolled by utah in the elite 8 after killing their first 3 opponents.

in a strange way, all these losses will actually help fla and they may get back to the final 4 but dont see them winning it all

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Destructor D

Destructor
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2005
Kansas City, MO
I see Florida losing in 2nd round or Sweet 16... maybe I'm crazy, but this team doesn't defend very well and are really struggling right now. I'm on Tennessee tonight and plan to keep fading the Gators as they're in a serious funk right now.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rouxdog

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2005
KC
Certainly not playing well of late. But still wouldn't want any part of them in the tournament. They had a few flashes tonight where you could see how good and dangerous they can be. And, man are they long. Had a chance to see them in person this year, and that is the first thing I noticed. Those are some big boys.

STOP & POP

Bad Putter
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
San Antonio, TX
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed Florida in the 2nd half of games has been money the past few weeks. Each time they get down big at half they do just enough to cover the 2nd half spread. I was scared of it tonight so I laid off. Wished I would have played it again.

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed Florida in the 2nd half of games has been money the past few weeks. Each time they get down big at half they do just enough to cover the 2nd half spread. I was scared of it tonight so I laid off. Wished I would have played it again.

they did not cover vs lsu in second half

TouchdownJesus

Forum Member
Jun 13, 2004
North Carolina
I got middled on the FLA/LSU game. Had Fla -8 and equivalent of LSU +6 with the 2nd half line...

Damn 7 point win by Gators. It sucked.

UNC and FLA both have good potential for 2nd half plays. FLA just seems to play lazy in 1st half. UNC kills teams with depth in 2nd half.

But of course, it doesn't always happen. See Maryland....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg