florida`s qb

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
read how inconsistent he is...as a neutral observer,looks to me like he`s playing pretty well sans the int in the end zone...yeah, it was a big mistake but he`s thrown at least 3 passes to his wide receivers that should have been caught(one was a perfect pass for a long gain that the receiver obviously was unwilling to take a hit on)...

florida`s wr`s look very timid in any kind of traffic and their running backs are pedestrian at best...and it seems like both their wr`s and rbs run out of bounds every chance they get when they might take contact in an effort to make some extra yardage....

the qb looks like a gamer to me...the rest of the skill position contingent look like marshmallows...I feel bad for the guy...

NYZMAN

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 26, 2015
read how inconsistent he is...as a neutral observer,looks to me like he`s playing pretty well sans the int in the end zone...yeah, it was a big mistake but he`s thrown at least 3 passes to his wide receivers that should have been caught(one was a perfect pass for a long gain that the receiver obviously was unwilling to take a hit on)...

florida`s wr`s look very timid in any kind of traffic and their running backs are pedestrian at best...and it seems like both their wr`s and rbs run out of bounds every chance they get when they might take contact in an effort to make some extra yardage....

the qb looks like a gamer to me...the rest of the skill position contingent look like marshmallows...I feel bad for the guy...

Yep wrs doing him no favors

jesscolb

Forum Member
Aug 22, 2003
Alabama
The Florida QB playing better than the Northwestern QB.....What a mismatch this Northwestern-Tennessee game is!!!!:0002

Bet on MyBookie