Florida/UAlbany

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

shbtopdog

Forum Member
Sep 9, 2006
Last year at this time I posted how Duke would crush Albany, and how the danes wouldn't handle the pressure and athletisism of Duke.
Man I was wrong, Albany came out shooting ablaze and duke seemed content to just do enough to win.
Well this aint last years Albany team and Duke isn't this years Florida by far.
Im sure Donovan watched the play in game Tuesday night (Which Im still shaking my head about how this 1st half under lost at the buzzer- Total Bullshit)
Mt St Marys took awhile to get going but when they did they pressed after each made basket and turned Albany over repeatedly, to get back into the game.
Florida will do this- times 10. Albany will try to slow things down but are going to be forced to play at the gators fast pace. Rowley and Puk will be hard pressed to do any damage inside and the gators will own the boards.
You don't think Donovan let Wilbekin know about Evans 22 point performance Tues. No surprise today, Evans will be pressured heavily.
The 22 point spread for the game is a bit high for my liking but I have no issue laying the 13 for the 1st half.
Early pressure and quick turnovers will have Albany out of their comfort zone and I see a 38-17 type 1st half.
Will Brown is an excellent coach and his team will play hard the entire game even if down 20+ and you don't know when the gators will call off the dogs not wanting to get anyone hurt up 20 or so, and the possibility of late meaningless 3s down 25 points are why I will stay away from the game bet.
Florida -13 1st half for a good sized wager.
On a side note the spread of -22 and O/U of 121 is very odd, one of the largest and lowest combos Ive ever seen. The danes may not hit 45 in this game!
Good luck