Floridan fucking marlins

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TouchdownJesus

Forum Member
Jun 13, 2004
North Carolina
I went back and forth on the game. Wanted to take Cubs, then saw Raymond had Marlins, then saw GSP had Cubs.....started to take Marlins and went with Cubs at last minute.

I know Gregg sucks, but my god, 2 HR's to lose. I could see a multi-run HR, but a HR to tie and then a HR to lose, all in the bottom of 9th....after last night where he blew a 3-run lead with 2 outs in bottom of 9th. Man, he sucks ass and I can't believe I lost on that chit.....

tball

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2001
boston, ma
HRs to lose

HRs to lose

almost as bad as Lindstrom vs the phiilies for FLA earlier this year. two homers there too--though first one, the GS was the winner. and i like lindstrom, jus not this yr.

<TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=yspdetailttl>Philadelphia 0, Florida 3 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblthbody2><TD class=yspdetailttl height=18> Top 9th: Philadelphia </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=yspscores>- B. Carroll in left field </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- M. Lindstrom relieved L. Nunez </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- R. Howard grounded out to second </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- J. Werth doubled to deep left center </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- R. Ibanez walked </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- M. Stairs hit for P. Feliz </TD></TR><TR><TD class="yspdetailttl yspscored">- M. Stairs singled to right, J. Werth scored, R. Ibanez to third </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- M. Cairo ran for M. Stairs </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- L. Marson walked, M. Cairo to second </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- E. Bruntlett hit for C. Condrey </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- E. Bruntlett struck out looking </TD></TR><TR><TD class="yspdetailttl yspscored">- J. Rollins walked, R. Ibanez scored, M. Cairo to third, L. Marson to second </TD></TR><TR><TD class="yspdetailttl yspscored">- S. Victorino homered to deep right, M. Cairo, J. Rollins and L. Marson scored </TD></TR><TR><TD class="yspdetailttl yspscored">- C. Utley homered to deep right </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- R. Pinto relieved M. Lindstrom </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- R. Howard doubled to deep center </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- J. Werth walked </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>- R. Ibanez struck out swinging </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores>
7 runs, 5 hits, 0 errors </TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspdetailttl>Philadelphia 7, Florida 3 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg