Flying

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Turk 58

THE TURK
Forum Member
Sep 26, 2006
USA
Barack Obama, Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey were flying on Obama's private plane.
Obama looked at Oprah, chuckled and said, You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy.'
Oprah shrugged her shoulders and replied,? I could throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy.
Michelle added, 'That being the case, I could throw one hundred $10 bills out of the window and make a hundred people very happy.'

Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his co-pilot, 'Such big- shots back there. Shit, I could throw all of their asses out of the window and make 56 million people very happy."

rusty

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2006
Under a mask.
Barack Obama, Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey were flying on Obama's private plane.
Obama looked at Oprah, chuckled and said, You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy.'
Oprah shrugged her shoulders and replied,? I could throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy.
Michelle added, 'That being the case, I could throw one hundred $10 bills out of the window and make a hundred people very happy.'

Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his co-pilot, 'Such big- shots back there. Shit, I could throw all of their asses out of the window and make 56 million people very happy."

1 out of 3 (Oprah) would make me happy.

Skulnik

Truth Teller
Forum Member
Mar 30, 2007
Jefferson City, Missouri

Laughing my ass off!!!

:D :D :D :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Nosigar

53%
Forum Member
Jul 5, 2000
Florida
Can he throw all 3 and Rusty? Or Sponge, Eddie, Spy, et al... :00hour

Yes, I know, centrists :sadwave: