Food ? regarding superbowl

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

spuds

Forum Member
Aug 5, 2001
farmington,mo.,usa
h2obydesign.com
I always host a superbowl party at my house and for about the last 5 years we've had foods associated with the teams/cities involved. So if any steelers or seahawks fans could help me out it would be great. going to be setting up the menu here in next few days. Thanks in advance

Mjolnir

Forum Member
May 15, 2003
S. CAL.
this is something we always make for our parties. but i dont know where it came from. every time i have to bring something to a party i bring this and its almost always the hit of the party. you wont be disapointed. its called ugly dip. looks funky but always a crowd pleaser.
heat in pan the following ingrediants. (i buy good tortilla strips for this)

4 cans 0f good chili (no beans)
6 8 0z pkgs of cream cheese
2 small cans diced black olives.

heat till completely mixed.
you might want to try a little, to see if you like it, but i guarentee you will. i end up making two or three times this amount as people end up slamming this instread of the other stuff, and most people want some to take home with them.
gl and if you try let me know how the people like it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Another Steve

Put Pete In
Forum Member
Jul 7, 2002
Benbrook
Crab and Shoofly Pie, Also Philly Cheese Steak and Washington Apples. Not very helpful just jumped off the top of my head.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

acer69

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2001
Mizzou. USA
"Rothlesburgers" I believe they are these nasty ass greasy looking burgers on a french roll. I hear they are pretty fuQing tasty though.

bsucards

BSU Cards
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2003
New Palestine Indiana
I found something prety cool on this topic in another forum that I frequent (avsforums) A lot of guys are talking about home theater stuff.

Some guys print up Superbowl tickets for people to come over, which I was like, yeah I guess that is all right, but stupid.

Then I looked at one of the tickets, and was pretty impressed.

What do you guys think?

super_bowl_ticket.jpg

The guys said he designed these before the teams were set in order to get them out there.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

vanbasten

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2001
pennsylvania
spuds,

here's a recipe sure to please all.

1 keg of iron city beer
1 tap
1 tub
4 bags of ice

carefully place the keg in the tub the night before the superbowl. put outside overnight. (i think you'll be fine in mizzou)
superbowl morning bring the tub back inside. strategically empty the 4 bags of ice around and on the keg in the tub.
tap the keg.
begin drinking.

i have never had anyone complain about this recipe...ever:)

enjoy the party.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg