football player prop at BD..can't lose

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jasperjones

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2005
right now BD has a player prop in which you cant lose... they goofed up on their wording

prop.....

Will a Quarterback throw for less than 100 yards this Regular Season and win the game?

Quarterback must make a minimum of 18 Pass Attempts and play during the 4th quarter for action. No Parlays. Max $100

week 13 - grossman - 19 attempts - 34 yards - played the entire game and the bears won.

it meets all the requirements.

It will be interesting to see what happens if you wager it a YES

ajoytoy

carpe vitam
Forum Member
Mar 30, 2003
(919)
they changed it

"From week 14 to the end of the season will a Quarterback throw for less than 100 yards this Regular Season and win the game?

jasperjones

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2005
now I wonder what they are going to do for the people that wagered yes...when it did not have the "week 14 to the end of the season clause"... I am sure their intent was not to give away money. lol

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ajoytoy

carpe vitam
Forum Member
Mar 30, 2003
(919)
now I wonder what they are going to do for the people that wagered yes...when it did not have the "week 14 to the end of the season clause"... I am sure their intent was not to give away money. lol
they might honor the wagers...shoot them an email...never hurts to ask...if you printed our your wager or bet history, then it should float...unless they sent all that placed it that they changed the rules and credited the $$ back...had that happen with a bad line...they put a note in my account that the game line was changed and that they credited my account the $$ back...gl

jasperjones

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2005
they actually paid it out as a 'yes' win.... to my account this afternoon. Hopefully a few of you joined me on the prop wager.

I agree BD does have excellent customer service... so I assume they honored the mix up to keep me (us) happy.

Last edited: