for all the LeBron lovers out there...

margwellus

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2005
ESPN Stats & Info
@ESPNStatsInfo

LeBron James is 5-47 on game-tying/go-ahead shots in final 5 seconds in last 10 years. Only Jamal Crawford is worse pic.twitter.com/jQ8UsoQCGv

so next time you start yammering about "best in the game", "best ever", take that to heart...:shrug:

ClevelandSteamers

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 15, 2015
LeBron has also now made four go-ahead shots in the "final seconds" of playoffs games, per ESPN Stats & Info. Over the past 15 years no one has hit more.

In the playoffs LeBron has now taken 10 potential go-ahead shots in the final five seconds of the fourth quarter or overtime. He's connected on six of them, according to ESPN's Brian Windhorst. Jordan was 5-of-11 in such situations during his career.

And if you expand to the final minute of playoff Q4/OT, Lebron is 13/27 and Kobe is 10/37 on game-tying/go-ahead field goals.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

margwellus

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2005
You can make stats look any way you want.

#dropsmic

you again? Let's just say LeBron ain't what he (and folks like you) used to think he was...Not quite the heart of an assassin like Kobe or Michael (or now Stef), whose teams WON a lot more critical situations than LeBron's have...

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
you again? Let's just say LeBron ain't what he (and folks like you) used to think he was...Not quite the heart of an assassin like Kobe or Michael (or now Stef), whose teams WON a lot more critical situations than LeBron's have...

Curry is making 3's this year the equivalent of Lebron making layups...Stat wise.

ClevelandSteamers

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 15, 2015

My point was that you can make stats look any way you want. So what he's 5 of 47 in the regular season. Looks like he's better than MJ + Kobe in the playoffs. But is he really? :mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ClevelandSteamers

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 15, 2015
I still don't know why you take this so personal LOL

Yes, I'm a Cavs fan. Yes, I hope they win it all. No, I won't lose any sleep if they don't. As I've gotten older I've gotten a greater appreciation for life and people who actually give a damn that I give a damn lol

I'm all for a healthy debate, but you remind me of a friend of mine who simply loses it if you don't agree with them. They think their opinion is the only one that matters and they insult you for thinking against their thinking lol

Reactions: Old School

margwellus

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2005
Where ya at? lol

I'm right here TurnDownService. As you know I post most times the Dubs play (up 37 units this year) - had a funny feeling about yesterday and didn't post a thing -- Kobe's last game and thought they'd take the lakers lightly and rest guys down the stretch looking ahead to today's Magic game. They shit the bed...like a bad case of diarrhea. Hey, the Bulls in their 72-10 year lost in a similar spot..to a good Knicks team though, by 32 POINTS! As I texted my friend Peteyboy after he reached out to rub a little bit o dust in my eyes after that stinger I said "I feel badly for the orlando magic tomorrow night".

As much as he tried to shake it off and hold it together Curry was pissed after that loss. That said look for the Dubs to put up big numbers tonite...I'll be back with my plays later..Also look to Oakland (college) to beat Wright State tonite..big mojo for them...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Dubs 3-8 last 11 ATS... right about the time me and my man Bombs said they were being WAYYY overvalued.

Hope some peeps listened

Bet on MyBookie