For All You Mav Haters

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ABC2112

Forum Member
Nov 25, 2002
DR STRANGELOVE said:
not a Mavs hater, hell I LOVE THEIR CHEERLEADERS, but the Kings will defeat them...

Dr. they are great, such another plus when u go to the game. Do think Kings will beat them as well, but it should be a fun series, lots of exictment.

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
These guys are going to get drubbed in 5.

Still don't understand how to win in the playoffs. Showed me nothing in this series that makes me think they can beat Sactown.
Allow WAY to many easy baskets and rebound like sissies.

Cheerleaders are nice, looks like Cuban was hanging with Mike Price at the strip clubs to find those hotties!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DR STRANGELOVE

Forum Member
Mar 13, 2003
Toronto, Canada
gjn23 said:
These guys are going to get drubbed in 5.

Still don't understand how to win in the playoffs. Showed me nothing in this series that makes me think they can beat Sactown.
Allow WAY to many easy baskets and rebound like sissies.

Cheerleaders are nice, looks like Cuban was hanging with Mike Price at the strip clubs to find those hotties!

I am going to contact the individual(s) in charge of hiring cheerleaders for the Raptors, I think I should hit MeesterMike's place for scouting purposes.

THE ONLY ONE

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2003
The Mavs

The Mavs

Tied for the best record in the NBA, one of two team's to win 60 game's this season facing a inconsistant injury riddled Blazers squad and they barely won game 7 - pathetic

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ussrv

laker hater
Forum Member
Apr 25, 2002
Fort Worth, Tx
I THINK THE BEST RECORD IN THE NBA MEANS A LOT. LOOK WHERE THE MAVS WERE FOUR YEARS AGO. HOW MANY TEAMS CAN SAY THAT THEY HAVE TURNED IT AROUND LIKE THE MAVS HAVE. MY MAVS MAY NOT BE A POWER HOUSE TEAM YET, BUT THEY DESERVE MORE RESPECT IN THIS FOURM THAN THEY GET NOW. THEY ARE FUN TO WATCH AND GOOD FOR THE NBA. LOOKING FOWARD TO PLAYING A KINGS TEAM THAT HAS ALSO TURNED AROUND A POOR PROGRAM. SHOULD BE A GOOD SERIES. :D

ELVIS

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2002
memphis
the mavs will probably lose to sac. the kings can score in and out, and they are capable of good def. however, do not short change dallas' effort today. blame the blazers for losing a game where they had a decided advantage in the paint. rasheed wallace is the dumbest player in history. he left nowitzki open off of the pick in roll the entire 4th q. no one guarded van exel. except for taking a charge and hitting that one 3 ball, pippen was awful too. too bad sabonis at 38 is the best player portland had today.:mad: :mad: congrats to you dallas fans.

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
I agree, Dallas is fun to watch, problem is they play very little defense.

In Sactown they are playing the team Dallas hopes to become. Sac can play defense, they can force turnovers, they have better passers and they have 2 legit post options in Webber and Vlade...oh and they have a deeper bench.

As for the game today. Portland was ready to win. The foul on Sabonis with 3 mins left was b/s and it was his 6th. Dallas outscored them about 14-6 from then on. Dallas did hit ALL their shots down the stretch (did they have an empth possession the last 4 mins?) but Portlands defense which was their strength fell apart.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ussrv

laker hater
Forum Member
Apr 25, 2002
Fort Worth, Tx
:moon:

see you in round three. Big win for my mavs. No webber made a big difference, but even without chris they are still a hard team to beat.

ABC2112

Forum Member
Nov 25, 2002
WOAHOOOOOO!!! My Thread is back... SEE U HATERS IN ROUND 3. :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
Last day of the season:
Blazers lose to Clippers thus allowing the Mavs to miss the Lakers
Spurs have nothing to play for a roll over for the Mavs, thus allowing them the home court over Sactown.

Round 1:
Blazers lose
Derek Anderson-6 games
Scottie Pippen 4 games
Arvidas Sabonis 1 game
Dale Davis 1 game

Round 2:
Kings lose
Chris Webber-5 games
Bobby Jackson 1/2 game (still would have lost anyway)

These guys are living a charmed life.

What's next, Tim Duncan breaking a leg getting out of bed tomorrow and Ginobli being deported?????

ussrv

laker hater
Forum Member
Apr 25, 2002
Fort Worth, Tx
gjn23

Mavs play the same sch as every one else.

I think that it is fitting that the two best records in the nba are playing each other.:moon: