for what it's worth on UWM

bigd

Forum Member
Jan 14, 2000
Wi
I'm from Wi. and the city of Milw. and all Wi. sports fans are hyped up for tonights match-up between Ill,Chi and UWM at U.S.Cellular center in Milw. for the Horizion Conf. Champs. It's sold out, the place will be rocking. Here are some stats:

UWM - Beat them 78-62 at home, lost 82-86 there
they are 10-2 SU at Home this year, and 5-7 ATS as a HF
They are coming off a 58-50 win over Det.

ILL-Chi. - They are 0-2 ATS as a away dog, and 5-4-1 over all
ATS away. They have not beaten Det. this year

I just feel with a sold out crowd and only laying -3 you can't go wrong with UWM, but of course Im from Wi.
;) :D

One more I like are:

N.Az -4 over Idaho St. N. Az. beat them by 6 there and 13 at
home, lay the wood, cash the ticket

Best of luck and BYB

bigd

Forum Member
Jan 14, 2000
Wi
Glad to see most of you are on ILL-CHI. I just have 2 questions for you all.

1. Doesn't a sold out home crowd mean anything????

2. Doesn't the fact that UWM beat them by 16 at home already this year????

Please, your comments on this, as I'm about to lay some heavy cash on this game. Please talk me out of it.

bigd

Blackman

Winghead
Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
New Jersey
Got a question for you, and pardon my ignorance, but is this a true home game for UWM tonight? I've read in one spot that it is and then in another that it is a neutral court for the title game but still is in Milwaukee - which is the case?

Kdogg21

who?
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2001
Chicago,IL
I just think its only 3, is because UIC has been playing some great basketball lately. Im still leaning towards UIC, but your right that UWM beat the good at home allready once this year, and lost by only 4 at UIC, when there coach was given the boot in that game. Should be a good game, but I might have to stay away eventually from it....

GL

The Big Tease

DUKE SUCKS
Forum Member
Mar 9, 2000
Columbus,OH USA
I am not going to try and justify my bet on this board too much.....when I do that it loses.

All I can say is that senior leadership means a lot. This is not a true home game for Milwaukee. Illinois is hotter and the more talented team.

Good luck tonight, but dont let your heart get in the way.....seems when people get pissed that people are not on their team sometimes they get offended......hope that isnt happening in your case.

I think you would be hard pressed to convince a lot of people that Milwaukee is the better basketball team here

bigd

Forum Member
Jan 14, 2000
Wi
Thanks for the comments. 1st of all your your right, US Cellular arena is not there home court, Kreitchke Center is there true home court, but they play all big games at the US Cell arena or the Bradley Center in Mil. It's only 2 miles from campus, and you can't get a ticket tonight. It will be rocking. Next I'm not upset that there are people on the other side, that's good, the more the better. It seems like when everyone is on one side the other side usually wins. Ex. Man. Little-rock, LaLaf. everyone was on them, and no cover last night. I really feel Chi-Ill is playing great ball, and have more experienced players, but being home and coming off a big win over Det. they have the momentum and the home crowd on their side, and coach Pearl has them fired up. So good luck to all tonight, and main thing is to Burry your book.

bigd :) ;)

Sports Psychic

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2002
Milwaukee
For the last time US Cellular Arena is now officially their home court. Pearl pushed for this last year after they played the Horizon league championship there last year. The Klotcshke center is their gym on campus which is now their practice facility.

Bet on MyBookie