for what its worth

money manager

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2004
ive been successful over past 3 seasons handicapping sports...my strategy....on mon. give myself a balance of $1,000........pick no more than 4 games per day usually averaging between a small play at 50 to an average play at 100 and big play at 200....if im having good week sometimes big plays can increase in value.......if i have a bad day dont try to get back all in 1 game, that can mean your whole bankroll for the week.....after sunday evaluate my status and start over on mon.....gambling can and should be fun as well as profitable if done correctly......we all know that you cant win all the time but have a plan going into the week...........good luck to all and manage that money

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
Houston better be hittin the 3's because they dont have a center on their roster.
Penders ball of fun and gun is risky.They may win outright or they could get pasted.
Penders is a tough coach to bet.His teams play no half court "D".They foul a ton and rely on the 3 just about every trip down the floor.
That being said Mizzou looked awful last night and it seems they may be living by the 3 this year as well.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

money manager

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2004
thanks for input kegray1........mizz is by far the superior team here.......this is a play because it is the first of season.....mizz always starts slow, and i believe their top scorer is out.......dont quote me on that

Bet on MyBookie