Formula 1

SeanB

Forum Member
May 19, 2002
Wash DC
Any one like the idea of taking both Williams BMW to place. there are really only 2 spots, but you are pretty much guaranteed to get one of them in there. Won't make much money, but a little is still a little.:D

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
SeanB need you to explain a little more. Sorry I just follow those who know this sport real well. Im not being a smart ass.

SeanB

Forum Member
May 19, 2002
Wash DC
F1

F1

Just saying that R. Schuey, and JP Montoya are bound to place in the top 3.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Huckleberry

Forum Member
Mar 2, 2002
Nevada
I'm a little confused also....

I'm a little confused also....

What are the odds you have found on either Williams placing? Finding the value is what's it's all about.....also, wouldn't this be the same bet as the "Odds to Win without M. Schumacher"?

BTW...with Ferrari being so dominant, I have seen Ralph and Juan Pablo at +1000 and +900 to win the race this weekend.

SeanB

Forum Member
May 19, 2002
Wash DC
F1 odds

F1 odds

Have not looked for this week, the site I use does not have them posted yet. With Ferrari so dominant though, I like the to place option, maybe even top 6.

Huckleberry

Forum Member
Mar 2, 2002
Nevada
Oh...so you were talking about the DRIVER'S CHAMPIONSHIP as far as Williams to place?

Thought you were talking about this week's upcoming race.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SeanB

Forum Member
May 19, 2002
Wash DC
I like every race for BMW to at least have one car place. What I was saying, and obviously not to clear, was that I like to take both cars to place, and very good likelihood you will get a win.