Four Unit Hockey Play

Tiger

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
Montreal at Washington, 7:05 PM EST
---------------------------------------------

The Play: 4 units Montreal(+.5,+130)

We have a very good spot for the visiting Canadiens tonight as they catch the Capitals in the first game back off a 5 game road trip, which is always a great go-against. Adding to that is the fact that Washington heads right back onto the road for 4 more games after tonight and this play looks even more inviting.

Montreal is off to a great start at 4-1-1 and has given up 2 goals or less in their last 5 games..........a pretty good place to start when we are winning this play on a tie. Both Hacket (2.00 GA) and Theodore(1.63 GA) have been outstanding in net. The Canadiens have outscored their opponents 18-11 in their 6 games and also will have sparkplug Dougie Gilmour in the lineup tonight. Yes, he will only play about 7 minutes on the 4th line, but this guy is one of the most inspirational players of this generation and a little of that will certainly rub off on his teammates.

On the other hand, Washington is in that tough schedule spot that I talked about earlier and has some key injuries. Superstar Jaromir Jagr is questionable for tonight, and even if he does play, his contribution will be limited. Also, solid forward Steve Konowalchuk is out. In their 6 games so far (where they are 3-3) they have scored 17 goals but have given up 16.

I feel that we are getting the hotter team, the more healthy team and the team with the scheduling advantage, and we are getting the tie at plus $$$.

4 units Montreal(+.5,+130)

Good luck out there tonight,
Tiger

TIME TO MAKE $$$

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 24, 2001
TORONTO, CANADA
Nice writeup, but I am very weary of Mont on the road. They have been hot letely but lets see if they can do the job on the road.

Gl 2nit

------------------
SEPT 11, 2001. THE DAY THAT WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.

R.I.P. TO ALL VICTIMS
We are in this together

Bet on MyBookie