Free Service Plays?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Dirty Sanchez

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2013
Bama
First of all, I have followed the amateur cappers on this website for several years and have had good weeks and bad weeks. Thank you MJ!

I have absolutely had my dick kicked in the last couple of weeks and it has been mainly because of the free service plays from someone I will not name. There are only two, right? CF, NFL, NHL, gay ass gashball and soccer. One is rocking and only sends emails about how awesome he is and the other sends almost 50% losers. I have lost enough to pay for his service for the next 50 years.

My main gripe is that if you want to attract business, wouldn't you want to give a winner every now and then?

Sorry for being such a winey VAG but frustration has set in.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com

First of all I understand the frustration that you're feeling, about have a losing season, so far. I'm sure most have been there. Hope it gets better :toast:

Secondly if you're referring to me as the self-proclaimed Awesome One, you are mistaken.
I am only on the hottest streak in 13 years of handicapping the NFL, here at Mad Jacks and I'm excited for my clients and just wanted to share it in my Free Weekly Pick. Are those Free Plays my strongest plays? The answer would be NO. I save the best for my clients. Still I have only emailed out one loser to date. At 250 a month, less than 65.00 a week, I think my pricing is more than fair.

Again sorry about your season so far and hope you can turn it around :toast:

SC

Last edited:

Louie diamond

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2007
Welcome to the biz Senor. But the fun doesn't really start until you get the guy bitching about last nights loser after winning 9 str8.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
First of all, I have followed the amateur cappers on this website for several years and have had good weeks and bad weeks. Thank you MJ!

I have absolutely had my dick kicked in the last couple of weeks and it has been mainly because of the free service plays from someone I will not name. There are only two, right? CF, NFL, NHL, gay ass gashball and soccer. One is rocking and only sends emails about how awesome he is and the other sends almost 50% losers. I have lost enough to pay for his service for the next 50 years.

My main gripe is that if you want to attract business, wouldn't you want to give a winner every now and then?

As state many times here at MJ's my Plays are still "Free" minus the occasional bullshit you have to sift through in my posts.....Documented 10-3 on my Over Totals on the year in the Hippo/Phart Contest....That's correct, 10-3, take a chance on me......:0003

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
First of all I agree that you guys should sell your picks, hell would pay for winners. why not.

I don't like the fact that a service supplies their record during a hot streak, but evades the question when asked how they did leading up to the hot streak, just as much as advertising a GOY then saying that is just a marketing ploy. Makes it seem like a person was duped with not a very strong pick, at least show you value your customer or potential customers.

Keep kicking ass.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000

He is referring to me. Free plays are 19-18 +11.3% Almost all of them are dogs. You are complaining about free plays that are up. I mention when I lose and win in the emails. Have no idea who you are but I wish you the best

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
Documented 10-3 on my Over Totals on the year in the Hippo/Phart Contest....That's correct, 10-3, take a chance on me......:0003

Now a Documented 12-4 on the year on my "Over Total Plays" in the Phart/Hippo Contest.... That's something %, not sure what but it's pretty damn good.....:0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg