MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
no, you're not on the scammers list but you do have a long wait. i still don't have them in (they say this week but i highly doubt it) and when i get them, yours goes to hawaii. please be patient about this. we had a big response and you WILL get your shirts.

thanks

goofy

Forum Member
Feb 3, 2001
www.goofywildcat.com
thanks jack.

I think some of us younger guys were just a little concerned when you put up that post about people trying to get a free t-shirt for nothing.

usually everybody posts how surprised they are to get the shirt so quickly and I hadn't seen a post saying the shirts were backordered before.

didn't wanna get on the chit list cause I mistyped something in my email.
smile.gif

thanks,

goof

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Duncan

Forum Member
Aug 7, 2001
Montclair, New Jersey
MJ - Just applied for a T-Shirt (opened an account with CRIS - no freeloading here!!). I understand there is a backlog, but if you can send it to me before Sept. 10 I will wear it for a week in England, and spread the gospel according to MJ, internationally!!

BTW, I forgot to mention, I need a Large (put on a little weight over the summer!).

Many thanks.

JohnWise

Forum Member
May 21, 2001
Jack-
Wouldn't you be adding a personal touch if you delivered them in person? Bet the wife wouldn't mind going with you to deliver the Hawaii one.
You could save a lot of money on my delivery. It is winter all year round where you are. Just throw it up in the air and I will look for it flying by.

Rama

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2000
Madjack, if you open up with a couple of books are you eligible for 2 shirts, thanks.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg