Freehold Play Friday May 2 "L@CK"

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
Just wanted to pass a horse along that's racing at Freehold on Friday afternoon.

FREEHOLD RACE #9:

#4 JET LAG N

Probably won't get any odds on her, but she's almost as sure thing as anything can be in my opinion. She won the Swing Back Series Final last Saturday in stakes record time of 1:56:3. She went gate to wire in fractions of 28.4, 59.4, 1:28.1 and ended up drawing off in the short stretch winning by 3.5 lengths.

Ron Pierce should get the drive once again and in case you're wondering , in that last race on Saturday, she drew off without even being asked. She has plenty left in the tank if need be today and knows how to win.

Like I said, you won't get a price, but it's basically free money...just please don't bridge jump on this one. No horse is worth that ;)

Good luck everyone!

-ndnfan

jtc1984

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
Fl
It's a harness race track. Not too many books deal those tracks. I know youbet has it and I think ehorse

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
Thanks StevieD :)

Only paid $3.20 for the win which was pretty much what I expected, but I'll take 60 cents on the dollar in this situation. Race was never in doubt...She responded everytime asked.

Good luck to everyone in the Derby on Saturday!

taipans

Forum Member
Jun 15, 2000
NY
NDNFAN,
Passed your post along to my brother who passed it along to a friend of his who lives down the road from Freehold and visits there frequently(he is an owner and knows several trainers). He in turn hit the exacta, cold, in that race which paid something like $27 with a 3.20 horse on top.
Keep up the good work.

ps-are you posting daily baseball plays somewhere else? If so I would love to know where.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
taipans.....glad someone made a little off her :)

I have a baseball service now, but will continue to throw up any pony plays I have. Not following the ponies really close right now, but when I have a live one, it'll get it posted.

GL