Fresno St

hossfly

Forum Member
Sep 3, 2003
sweettown
ytd 7-2

I am taking Fresno St. tonight with plus 8 and a half. pretty strong play. Good luck tonight.

Englishman

Forum Member
Jul 20, 2003
Lincoln Park, New Jersey
Good luck Hoss. I am with you on this one.

If you look at the series here, the home team always wins and I think Fresno might win the game outright.

Cheers,

Englishman

Englishman

Forum Member
Jul 20, 2003
Lincoln Park, New Jersey
Juu3

Juu3

The points are very compelling here. Fresno have a great record at home against good teams, and crushed OS here a couple of years ago, so its not like they will be intimidated. True, OS hammered Fresno last year in Oregon, but this just seems like a home-and-home type series.

Frankly, i've only just started posting my picks and I could probably be completely wrong, but just a small interwst on Fresno plus the points. Good luck to all anyway.

Cheers,

Englishman

Rudy

Forum Member
Apr 3, 2000
San Francisco, CA
Fresno was competitive with OSU with Carr in the pocket. I'm stunned that the consensus is on Fresno with all their fundamental problems. Emotion isn't everything. I may be having my words for midnight snack, but this reeks of blowout to me.

hossfly

Forum Member
Sep 3, 2003
sweettown
Juu3 said:
Hey Rook-- why Fresno so strong?:sleep:

Just had a great feeling about this game, it is in the third quarter, and Fresno is up by 6, I will post again in the morning around 11, see you then::)

Bet on MyBookie