Nov 5, 2001
Results:

1 Plays 0-0
2 Plays 0-0
3 Plays 0-0
4 Plays 1-0
Max Plays 0-0

Total Units +4 (100%)

As I am becoming a firm believer in not being greedy. I will end this day on the + side with a 2 play on the Tulsa/Fresno over 153.5 (Olympic)

Rationale: This bad boy is dropping absent any good reason. Both teams like to run and gun and both matchups last year went over this number. The tark and the crew should win this one running away, but the golden hurricanes are a fiesty bunch who won't give up til the final buzzer. Put this one in the piggy bank. Fresno 87 Tulsa 86$$$

PS. If I had some balls I would drop a little cha ching on the ML +175 as Fresno is a bunch of chokers and couldn't win a close one if they had to.

LIVE BY THE SWORD!!!!!!!!!

Green MEANS DOUGH and DOUGH MEANS GREEN (OXYMORON????)

hello there

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2001
I'm glad I read your post, I can't believe the total is only 153.5 for this game. Fresno state and Tulsa can score in bunches!!! Atleast one or both teams will score 80+ pts and the other team not too far behind!!! Hitting this play too...goodluck!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hello there

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2001
The game has over 3 minutes left to go and it already went over the total!!! The books made this total wwaaaayy too low. Thanks for posting the play, or I would have missed this one!!! ::::;waving arms in the air::: halleh-luyaaaaa!!!! Amen!!

LBTSDBTS

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2001
86-85. That is the way I like them. Thank you fresno and tulsa for a 6 unit day. Be back with another play.

LIVE BY THE SWORD!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie