Fresno.....

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
I don't know why but something tells me that Fresno's going to be a tougher team than +24. What do you all think? Analysis, opinons, breakdowns welcome....I'm thinking of putting todays winnings (if I win of course) on FRES!

Vandy's CUTLER is looking great so far!

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
Any OPINIONS???? I want to know if everyone likes this game...because I do a lot.

Last edited:

Pujo21

Registered
Forum Member
May 14, 2002
Yep:

I agree..Fresno has a real nice Quarteback. I like...

FRESNO STATE + 13 1/2 for the 1st half. USC mite get going late...Fresno is a little stiffer competition although the line doesn't say so.

AND I amd TEASING: 2 team teaser 6 points.

FRESNO + 29
So CAROLINA + 9

Good Luck..

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
I agree that halftime pick is solid.

This is what I think is likely to happen:

1)Fresno State is going to run the ball. USC hasn't seen a good running team all year.

2) USC big time QB is going to throw the long ball! If Fresno is smart which I think thier coach is...They will play a little deep on the Wide outs. Without long yards this is going to piss off Leinhart and break his concentration. Unless this guy throws 75% today they are going to come up with big third downs and he's going to get rattled for one of the first times in his career.

3)Fresno beat Boise pretty well. So did Gerogia...Something tells me if Georgia was playing in this game the line would not be -24. Fresno comes out running, USC's Corner and Safety's break thier concentration and starting cheating forward, and yep FRESNO throws the long ball!!!!

Fresno scores 28-31 points USC scores 28-38 points

I think this is going to be a big time game for special teams....if USC wins it will be beacause of special teams and "good team" ball....Matt Leinhart will not be the reason today...

Last edited: