Forum Member
Feb 3, 2004
A stone's throw from Philly
yest 6-2-0 +1.5*

1* 4-0-1
2* 2-1-0
3* 0-0-0
4* 0-4-0

tough lost of 4* yesterday having marquette at +7 losing by 8. but that happens and today is a new day. card looks tough but here it goes.

Duke -5.5(bought 1.5) 3*
Hard to explain buying so much but I have Duke winning by 6. Grabbed it last night when it was at -7 and thought it would move Duke's way but some books now have it a -6.5.

Xavier 5*
A lot of good cappers do and will have this the other way, along with the service plays, but I cannot. All they've done is SMOKE their last 5 oppopents by at the least 9pts per game all in tourney play!!

Miss St. Wb15
Louisville Wb10
Dayton Wb9 - A10 tourney @Dayton's arena!
Gw Wb23 - whatever
St. Joe's Wb20
St. Bona Wb16 - whatever

This team is playing their best ball at the right time. Texas is a good team playing really good ball as their only recent loss is to Okie St. but the Xmen make the trip to San Antonio.

I will take them for 5* but break it up like this:
Xavier +pts (3 or above) 3*
Xavier ML 2*

I will wait to play this one until close to tip to get as many points as possible.

UAB +5 1*
I think UAB pulls this one off outright as they are the deepest team in the tourney and will not look back after knocking off the 1# seed in the entire field.

won't be able to post half time plays, but will probably be playing something. Good luck all.

dirty

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kenman

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2002
East Coast
DirtyBirds,

Congrat. on the 5* Xavier plays, I had TX myself and accepted the lost. I think you are the only one pick them on the ML. GL with the rest of the game.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
Db nice call on xavier i went against them at the half wanted to see them win but thought they would ware down, and gmarco take the bookie talk some where else please it does not belong at this site, thank you.

Eric

DirtyBirds

Forum Member
Feb 3, 2004
A stone's throw from Philly
thanks guys...

if I'm right, there were no points scored in the last 3:05 in that Duke game. Reddick's 3 ball at 3:05, I believe was the last point. I was starting to sweat the under, but it hit with ease. Finally, a rediculous stat in my favor...sorry to those who had over.

Great night so far, can't wait for that Xavier +7,8,9++ line to come out!! Also at first look Okie St. seems to be the easy play, but the more I look the more I like St Joe's...their only common opponent, Tex Tech:

St.J 70 - TT 65 (3/20) - NCAA Tourney Wby5

OkSt 82 - TT 77 (3/13) Big12 Tourney Wby5
TT 66 @ OkSt 70 (1/31) Wby4
Okst 62 @ TT 83 (1/10) Lby21

in the above 4 games OkSt and St.Joe's are 0-4 ATS...

gl

dirty

Bet on MyBookie