Fri hoops!

hobbs

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2002
Ok. I hope you guys realize the I love DICK bennett was a joke :mj07: !!!!

Anyway small card today. Im actually going to be flying today on business so short card.

New Mex st. +7... which team shows up for USF tonight is beyond me. But I will take a shot with the points against their thin bench. Reggie seems to get these guys to play hard, but more importantly they are simply the better defensive team here. USF could blow them out or lose straight up!! Still, I like the points!

Manhatten -7. Strange line. Should have pulled the win at Syracuse. On paper Marist should hang. Good matchups for the Jaspers and they are hungry for a win. Will they PLEASE make their free throws!!

CSUF -9. Bounce back game after horrendous road performance at K state.

My other two...

Canisius -2.5
Fairfield -5

Really wanted to pull the trigger on Iowa. No Horner though. Dont know how well they are going to defend the perimeter, and run their O without him. Inside is a big mismatch. But the pt guard is the #1 position in my book. I have lost two straight betting on Iowa st. games so I think I will pass. Too many varibles.

Good luck today everyone!

Hobbs

Destructor D

Destructor
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2005
Kansas City, MO
Hobbs,

You haven't posted since Friday and I know you have been playing some games. Please start posting your plays again.
PHHHHHHLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!

:toast: :Yep:

Bet on MyBookie