Fri NHL play

TexasBC6

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2000
Austin, TX
Let me preface this by saying that I still believe there is strong value on St. Louis at +135 to take this series. The only caveat I will throw out there is that the Blues struggled somewhat on the road this season, playing under .500 hockey.

As far as tonight's game goes, my money will be on the over. Both St. Louis and Dallas scored at least 2 goals in 5 out of 6 games in each of their respective first round series. If each team can score 2 goals tonight it will at the very least send the game to overtime and we will go over the number in the extra period(s).

STL/DAL over 4.5 (-120)

------------------
-Tex

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
good call man, st louis speed too much last night, and without modano stars in big trouble. what do you like on saturday?

TexasBC6

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2000
Austin, TX
Sorry didn't get a chance to post earlier today. Not that it will do anyone much good considering two of the games have already started, but I liked all three unders today. Also had Buffalo in game 2 (already have them in the series). NJ and Col will probably bounce back, but I'm not going to lay the numbers we are getting today though. Seem a little high perhaps. Hope this helps a bit.

------------------
-Tex

Bet on MyBookie