Friday Action

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Slick 1

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2004
Boston, MA
well gave back most of my profits from Wednesday last night :rolleyes: lost the Mets over in 11 fawking innings....

4* Cardinals -113 (Wang/Marquis)
It's amazing that the Yankees can lose 9 of 11 games against mediocre competition and come in here and be a pick'em against the best team in Baseball. The Yankees certainly command a blind following I guess? Yanks are 13-17 on the road for -14.6 units this year. Wang is 1-1 5.12 on the road so far this year, this guy is very hittable with just a 15:9 strikeout to walk ratio, this Cards team is very professional and I expect them to exploit this guy. Cards are 17-4 after a loss this year and 26-9 at night. They were sky high on Tuesday in their 1st game with Boston as they wanted to show them who the meat of the NL is! Expect much of the same tonight.

3* Reds -120 (Lopez/Harang)
Balt is best road team in Baseball and are dogs against Reds? I believe it, it's going to be hard for Balt to keep up that pace on the road and we started to see some regression in Pittsburgh, Orioles will be playing 10th straight road game tonight also. Reds are smoking at the plate scoring 53 runs in their last 6 home games and are throwing Harang tonight, he's been very solid going 2-1 with a 1.82 era in 5 home starts. He also has a 2.93 era over his last 6 overall starts.

3* Braves -134 (Haren/Davies)
Braves are certainly shorthanded but Oakland is just horrible on the road.

3* Indians -115 (Sabathia/Tomko)
The combination of Sabathia and the stellar Indians bullpen is just a nice combination. Tomko has been decent but this pen is a MESS so look for Cleveland to pull away late.

Best of luck to everyone tonight :mj14: