Friday--get some for the weekend

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ontyme

Forum Member
How does it look---the weather--well that looks rainy, but the games pure sunshine. Here is what we got for today, many teams fighting for that playoff wildcard spot. Best play on the board is Philly---they really want to win and at home should bring out a crowd tonight. BIg win over FLordia yesterday so they are feeling good about themselves. The pitching match-up Hall vs. Wolf--- Hall is the only dark spot for this play, he pitched great against the cubs throwing a shutout recording good number of strikeouts. HOwever, been saying this for days now, Reds line-up is subpar offensively and can not really generate runs. besides Reds bull-pen got a few in their that are throwing Batting practice. THe other problem with PHilly,, the juice!!! THat is not really a problem if you can get creative with, playing them across the board with all of the following i mention. Cubs---of course the cubs, almost my play of the day, they have 3 former Pirates that have seen Pirate pitchers day in and day out, watch their teammates hit, that is just one edge. 1-9 in the line-up Cubs have much better offensive talent, and love Zambrano pitching, he is a bulldog. Cubs had day off yesterday, will help the pen out which may play a huge part tonight, 2 games, also with the rain, if their is a delay, starters may not go back out their, Give big edge to Cubs pen, besides Tavarez(the only bright spot for Pitt pen) is filled with rookies that don't trust their stuff and seem to walk a lot. SO with that being said CUbs in both games 1-2---all yeah about the pitching match-up in the 2nd game---Yes Cruz throws hard but is suspect at times, however Torres started pitching well as a starter his first few, but seems now he may have tired a little. Also will play Phillies game under 9--Cause reds can't hit and Hall should hold down Philly somewhat--Looking at a 5-2 5-1 final. Also play Cubs game 1 under-----LIke both starters and Cubs pen is rested.. I know i'm rambling but these are reasons why i play games, i'm not picking out of a hat. What else Whitesox, Twins---won't play any of these games straight too much juice. Playing them with PHillies. Twins almost got my play of day but can't play them across the board with Milton going. Tigers will be pumped up to play in front of sold out crowd unsual from their 7000 fans.BUt still feel Twins win. Last one St. LOuis under 7.5---fighting for playoffs--2 aces going--gotta go under.

Recap if u didn't feel like reading all of this: Philly best bet across board. With CUbs game 1 and 2---Twins--White Sox---CUbs game 1 under-----PHillies game under 9---------St.LOuis game under 7.5

DOgs that seem to be barking: NOt going to play any of these. Tampa Bay---Cleveland---Baltimore---