Friday - Help me out here

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

fdawg2323

Forum Member
Aug 9, 2002
Boston
Boise St has played one decent team all year and got their ass kicked. Fresno ,on the other hand, has played some decent teams tough.
taking
Fresno
What are you thoughts on the o/u? Looks like public is all about the over. Can Boise put up #'s against a decent team?

Howie's Hot

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland Oh
Hey Dawg, for what it's worth I think both teams will put up serious points today and am on the over as well as Fresno St. I think they will hange tough and should be a fun game to kick back and root for scores while drinking your favorite bevarage ( if my wife and two kids will let me)

:weed:

fdawg2323

Forum Member
Aug 9, 2002
Boston
Put the kids to bed early and tell the wife you will hang out with her next weekend..........
Gl to us
Playing
Fresno and un !
Do you hate Tim Couch as much as I do?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jcjrbowl

Forum Member
Nov 21, 1999
Syracuse,New York
I already played the game last night in a teaser need Boise for the win I like the Broncos here ALOT hell Fresno lost to San Diego St and Idaho beat them I say no more

Howie's Hot

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland Oh
Kids are in bed....no one's crying ( except me )....got my favorite beverage...Wife's making thank you cards..and Fresno's getting their butts kicked..thank God for the last score and another half to go.....time to pray for the over...:weed: and to step into the garage