Friday in the Ivy

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
Harvard ML -140

The Crimson should get the sweep after last weeks easy home win over this young Big Green team. Goffredo, Stehl and Cusworth are too much for Dartmouth.

Penn Under 126.5

Quakers playing great D against a Big Red team that is having trouble scoring. Cornell will be lucky to break 40 here.

Columbia/Princeton: PASS

Not sure why this bad Princeton team is favored but I'm laying off because I'm not sure the status of Lions' big man Nwachukwu who went down last week in Lehigh game.

Good luck.

Drpzne

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2003
SB,
Welcome back...I haven't seen a post from you in like forever. I really appreciate your insight on the Ivy league. hopefully we'lll see more of you this CBB season.
-DZ-

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
Book, nice to see you back, every time I think of the IVY and MJ's, I think of you. I have read in a couple of places that Cusworth is out indefinitely with a hand problem. Have not had a chance to look yet but that Harvard line looks to easy.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
Cusworth was out but he made his return last week in their Ivy opener vs Dartmouth. The big man played 26 minutes, scored 15 with 5 rebs. More importantly he created the inside option so that Goffredo could go outside who went 11-17 from the field including 7-12 from the arc.

Maybe the line is low because traditionally these two teams have split the b2b season opener...but this Harvard team is better than past years and Dartmouth graduated their top scorer, top pg and top center plus they've got a new coach...

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
Thanks Book, bet jamaica and others have him listed out today. Hey, what's the dope on Eric Osmundon for Penn this year ?

Evin

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2004
Memphis
The Oz can play. He'll have his hands swiping at the the ball tonite.
I want to see the Quackers run.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
Evin, he may be a player but he just can't shoot. Penn has lost a few because of this guy. Take a look at his game log,somethings wrong.