Friday is My Day, Dammit!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Jackanape

Forum Member
No more injuries to the eye, no more kicks to the groin! I'm standing up for myself, and my man will NOT beat me any more--I'm taking back my bankroll!

(OK, now that that's over...)

51-63-2 -210
Parlays 0-1 -100

-310 YTD

This is getting painful, every time I get close to going back over, I get kicked in the face. Let's see what happens today...

Philly +170
--I'll give Lidle a tumble against a slumping Cubbies club, especially at this price. I nkow, both teams are in a slump, but one of them HAS to win, right?
Colorado +200--I've been waiting for Willis todrop off like he did last year, and it hasn't happened yet. BUT, I like The Patriarch, and at this price, why not?
Oakland +150--You gotta be kiddin me. 'Nuff said.

Good Luck, and I really ought to be playing ONLY the Yankees fade, but what can I say?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jackanape

Forum Member
Thanks, Bosco, but it's come to be just a system play for me now. I play against them every day, no matter what. YES, they will win some games, of course. BUT, they'll not play better than .500 anytime soon. This is a team in serious trouble, and the pressure they're under doesn't help matters any.

Yet, I'm still glad people are betting them...it keeps the lines in my favor! LOL