Investment Executive

was wondering where you went
smile.gif

Happy'Capper

Forum Member
Nov 6, 1999
La Crosse, WI
Hey there IE,
I have been on a pretty bad streak for the last 10 days or so......... So, I do what works best for me in those situations..... Played a ton a golf, drank beer, and dug deeper into baseball stats. I am feeling refocused and ready to return to the fantastic day to day grind!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Let's go get them today!!!!!
HC

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
I

Investment Executive

sounds like a plan....

hitem hard and bring them in
smile.gif

best of fortune tonight....

like that reds over also....

as well see..
rekar and staff getting hit hard tonight...suppan has hit the wall....one thing eaton does is give up the long ball and dodgers are in that hr groove...see them getting 4 runs tonight..parris due to get lit up but was looking for a 9.0 in that red sox game...will watch that line today...jays bats are very negative right now though..

again good luck tonight

IE

Happy'Capper

Forum Member
Nov 6, 1999
La Crosse, WI
adding this one to the list.......

Royals Vs. Indians Over 10 -107
Burba has been giving up a ton of runs, Suppan has been good for about an Earned Run per inning pitched lately...... Can't pass up on the ten with a low line to boot.....

IE...
I also like the Dodgers in that game, waiting a little bit for a play, as the line has gone up about four cents from this morning. Eaton is coming off back to back 119 pitch performances, you gotta wonder when he will run out of juice. I think the Padres trading Witasik also takes that bullpen down quite a few notches to boot.

I am staying away from Parris and the BlueJays. By all rights Parris should get killed. Hitters are cracking him around .400 with batters in scoring position and two outs. He has just killed me in the past. Knuckleballers like Wakefield are tuff as well. But, that Reds Sox bullpen is just a overworked shambles. Now that Garces is on the DL, it really hurts them... which is quite evident when Bill Pulsipher is called back up. That all being said the over 9 -125 does look quite juicy!!!!!

Bang 'em tonite all!!!!!

HC

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
I

Investment Executive

i think i will have to join yah in adding an unit on each to already exisiting plays..

la +125

100/125

over 8.5 -120

120/100

lineups look good....playing on dodgers scoring 4 runs....have 86% chance they do....

eaton serves up at least 2 hr's tonight
wink.gif

lets bring it home...

=======

Take Two ?

Forum Member
Jun 5, 2001
Virginia
HC and IE

nice call on the Dodgers, considering Dreifort was 0-7 vs. S.D.

Future reference: I just read Dreifort lsft the game with a strained elbow, and threw a fast ball 74 mph. LoDuca, the catcher, was quoted as saying he has been pitching hurt all season...may be worth following for the next start...
smile.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg