Friday NCAA

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
ytd 3-0, +3 units :mj14:

Fortunate to get this when line first came out. Still like it at currentnumber too...

(1 units) AZ/UT Under 44 (-102)

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
I had the audacity to go against you by taking Tulsa last night as my last game in a small parlay that would've hit. No more of that.

Actually got this play two weeks ago at 47.5. The move back to 44 from 42.5 is interesting, but my guess is some of the big guns were seeing the huge middle opp. and rolling with it. I have Maryland -8 as one of my four big plays on Saturday (BC, Georgia, Wisky over 55 as the others), and I'm half-tempted to play back with Navy at +12.5 for the middle, so I could see that being the case with the latest line move on this total.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I noticed the same thing with that AZ/Utah total and wondered why the bounce. Your explanation makes sense.

Tragic to hear about your parlay ruined because you dared to oppose the mighty Mulroney.

GL on your plays - I'm still checking over Saturday - lots and lots of work. I like Air Force and Georgia so far. ...Hey, concensus on UGA! That's gotta be good, right?

Bet on MyBookie