FRIDAY: NHL

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
I really like MIN and MIN/CHI -5. Also leaning towards DET -.5 myself, but was wondering how you think that game is affected by BUF vs. Hasek for the first time. Seems like they might have a little extra motivation, but I don't think DET loses 2 in a row at home. Anyone have any thoughts or discussion on this game.

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
well, the thing is Sports Junkie, is that emotions could be riding high in this game...
Detroit was embarrassed by an upstart calgary team the other night...and detroit is 9-0-1 SU vs buffalo goin all the way back to '96 when Buffalo HAD Hasek. Now that Buffalo doesn't have Hasek....?

I think Hasek will have a bit of incentive to win this one for Detroit.

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
I had just read that SU info you mentioned. Thanks for the comments. I agree with you especially in light of Hasek's debut the other night. It looks like we are in this one together again tonight.

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Decided to take the following:

DET -.5 (-180) -- For reasons discussed above.

MIN/CHI Un 5 (-130) -- Plodding, boring MIN offense, CHI struggling on offense so far.

MIN -.5 (+105) -- MIN at home, CHI back to back road games. MIN outscored the CHI 11-4 in last 3 meetings. Hmm, 15 in 3 games sort of supports the under.

All to win 1 unit. Good luck to everyone.

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Um...nevermind,
wink.gif
MIN just scored an empty netter to seal it.
biggrin.gif

+.75 Units for me.
13-8 +.21 Units on the year

[This message has been edited by Sports Junkie (edited 10-12-2001).]

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
yeah Sports Junkie, I know....

In my rush to hang out with TIME TO MAKE $$$, I accidentally already recapped the MINNY game when it wasn't over yet...

TIME TO MAKE $$$ was on my ass about that in the bar/club...heh heh heh..man, we had an AWESOME time....!!

I can honestly say, TIME TO MAKE $$$ is one of the funniest, sociable guy I've ever met...and i've met ALOT of morons in my lifetime....he's got his head screwed on right.

Bet on MyBookie