Friday: Niagara +5

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
No recommendations for Ivy play tonite; FWIW I played a Ivy/MAAC 4-team teaser as posted in Stag's thread.

Last night I posted:

I love Fairfield and hope they get to the dance but I don't think either they or Manhattan are going to win the rest of their MAAC games...both are bound to lose somewhere down the line.

FWIW I'm putting a little change on the Siena ML tonite...Haddix is tough on the boards and Prospher is playing real well...you never know...I see this as a real close game...

In response MAAC guru Box and One posted:

superbook,Manhattan is going to lose one of 2 up in Buffalo this week.But the key question is,which one.I'm leaning to Niagara to maybe win and cover.Reaves and Mendez now rank 1 and 2 in the MAAC in rebounding.Deardon is a big strong 6'3 gd that can score and Cruz is one of the assits leaders in the conf.
But they have no depth and play 6 guys.If I was Bobby G I would press and press and tire their butts.

Manhattan is 0-8 in Buffalo the L4 years and Manhattan is coming off of two emotional wins vs Seton Hall and Fairfield.

Seton Hall beat G-Town with just six guys, I think Niagara can do it to Manhattan.

This line will go up, get five or better; you might also want to throw a little on the ML.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg