Friday night in the Ivy

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
YTD: 2-2

Penn at Dartmouth

Penn has a bunch of 20+ point wins but they have mostly been at home. This is their first Ivy road trip. Dartmouth probably without Pattman, but it shouldn't matter.

Penn's bigger game is Saturday at Harvard so there might be a little bit a look-ahead here. The Quakers started out very slowly vs Yale last week, I think this game will end up closer than it should with Penn winning by less than ten.

Cornell at Brown

Brown looked lifeless last weekend and now they're without co-captain Ruscoe. Which is the only reason that Cornell, 2-9 on the road, is favored in this game. I'd stay off this one as Ivy home teams are 52-26 over the last two seasons.

Princeton at Harvard

Both teams need this one. Princeton seems to be experiencing a resurgence, tonight's game will determine if they're for real. Look for the Tiger D to put a choke on Harvard's big men underneath and force the Crimson to take a lot of outside shots -- something they've struggled with this so far this season.

The L4 between these two teams has been decided by a total of 14 points, so I'm putting a small wager on Princeton and the Under.

Columbia at Yale

Yale should win but double digits may be too much to ask for. No play for me.

To recap, three small plays for me:

Princeton +8
Princeton Under 111
Dartmouth +14