Friday Night Lights

Fuji

Forum Member
Sep 27, 2004
I figured it'd be best if I wrote down my posted record here at MJ.

YTD: 20-24 (-5.09u)
Parlay: 0-7 (-1.75u)

Yup... not good.

The devils who looked horrible last game gave the puck up every way imaginable. NJD never really put much stock in a backup goalie, and with the cap, they put even less thinking their ironman would go the 65 games. Clemmensen will not bail out a team playing horribly defensively against a talented BUF squad. After a loss to WAS of all teams, I fully expect the well coached Sabers to come out rattling.

BUF (-120)

Philly has won 4 of the last 5, but their special teams have been horrible. They can neither get a goal from them or stop the other team from scoring one. Philly is playing their 3rd in 4 nights. Nittymaki gets the nod, you know the guy who let a goal in from center ice? CAR has had two big wins in the last two against OTT and BOS and credited the home crowd (and goaltending) for making the comebacks. PHI is unbeaten against CAR since 2002 though, but CAR has never had as good a team as they do now.

CAR (-105)

I have a small lean on SJS following the `bet against Garon` theory... but will wait to see how the early games go.

GL tonight to you.

njdboy

Forum Member
Jan 19, 2005
Bay Area
GL Fuji I am on the other side with Philly tonight. Car has impressed me thus far. I think they have ruined my plays 3 times so far.

Bet on MyBookie