Friday Night Money

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Shifty Mac

RONNIE MONEY
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2006
Chico, CA
i'm one of the morons who bet LU and thought i was getting free money, thank God i backed it up with BYU..... who does everyone like Friday night

lean C Michigan -6

lean UTEP +1.5

i want some money back, what do you guys think about the friday night games?

by the way good job rutgers

KIKIN06

Forum Member
Nov 17, 2005
PUEBLA MEXICO
I like C.Michigan also !!
THey have played more talented teams, they are at home and should give a big effort to stay at first place of their conf.
At home they have only lost vs Boston College and only by a TD.

This one should be 31 - 21

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
I like C.Michigan also !!
THey have played more talented teams, they are at home and should give a big effort to stay at first place of their conf.
At home they have only lost vs Boston College and only by a TD.

This one should be 31 - 21

I love BC but losing to them by 7 was no big deal, Bc does just enough to win in games like that. The Mich game is no feather in their hat also. It's not who you play but how you play them. If you look at the Conference games, these two have played the middle down. There is only 4 teams in the Mac with winning records, these 2 , Ohio and Kent. Wm has won 4 of the last 5 in the series and the one they did lose was in trip OT. Both these programs have changed coaches in the last 2 or 3 yrs and I think Wm made the better move. Wm is the better program has the better team but it's younger except @ QB. Both these teams have won their last 4 games (SU) but CM threw in Temple. Ohio is the best team on the other side of the Conference and WM lost to them by 7. I have looked at this one close and think WM wins this on the field. I have watched player and coach interviews for this games and like what I'm feeling from Western ! BIG NOTE : I think most will look at the BC & MICH games and read to much into them. Why is this line what it is ? The line makers are counting on us to factor in some kind of value in having lost to BC by 7 & playing Mich. Mich didn't cover that game but they haven't covered a big # all yr. I'm not going to get greedy but you have to think about the (ML) in this game.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg