Friday Nights PS2 pick!!!

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
This year every now and then when I like a certain play but I'm on the fence about pullling the trigger on a larger play, I revert back to the PS2. This year believe it or not I'm 2-0 (Troy, & Bama) when using this so far this year. This is how it works.

1st.. I do my normal handicapping and find a game or two stands out, and I'm going to play.

2nd ... setup up the PS2 (gameday 2005) with very simular settings. (Weather, records, injuries, etc) for the game I want to play.

3rd...play best of anywhere from 3 to 10 games. and record the outcome.

Finally...compare the results vs. the spread to determine if it will be a bigger play or not.

Before I go any further. Let me say I don't use this all the time. Just when I have time to kill and really can't decide if I want to play an above average play on a game or not. Just thought this might be of some interest to someone.

All that said, I really liked BC tonight. Noticed the line moving in my favor so I started thinking of making an above average play. So I reverted back to the Ol' PS2. Below are the results:

Game #1 BC 35 Uconn 7
Game #2 BC 41 Uconn 10
Game #3 BC 39 Uconn 21
Game #4 BC 29 Uconn 21
Game #5 BC 34 Uconn 20

As you can see, BC cover easily 100% of the time. This is only about the 5th game I've used this on but so far this is the only game where the spread was covered 100% of the time. :shrug:

So with my handicapping, the line movement, and the PS2 results!

3* play on BC -6'(bought hook)

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
At this rate I may have to start using this system more often. Sloppy game on both sides but BC covers easily. PS2 plays are (3-0). I'll run a few games I have posted earlier for sat. and post the results before kickoff tomorrow. So far so good. Let's keep 'm roll'n through the weekend!

Bet on MyBookie